When I'm connected to a wifi network,I keep getting a certificate error asking me to either accept or allow. This happens every few minutes when the browser is open. I've attached a picture of the error. It tells me that I am trying to connect with either api.Facebook.com or graph.Facebook.com. I do not use Facebook. Neither have it installed anything in the last few days.

So far, I have been declining it.
    I wanted to know why it's happening. Is it safe to allow and ask the playbook to remember this? I have deleted all wifi networks and paired with them again, deleted temp files, cookies, etc. and also rebooted and a hard reset but it keeps happening.
    Attached Thumbnails Certificate error when browsing-img_00000015.jpg  
    11-28-12 10:37 AM
    Thread with others having that problem -> http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-error-755547/

It seems to be happening to a few people.
    Last edited by BerryClever; 11-28-12 at 03:31 PM.
    11-28-12 10:47 AM
    Yes I have noticed this since sunday
    11-28-12 12:53 PM
    I get a similar error when trying to access my email on Outlook.com. They still use an "unsafe" Hotmail certificate with the Playbook does not like! I have sent Outlook.com (MS) a question about this, but no response yet.
    11-28-12 01:27 PM
    Try clearing all the web browser caches. Sometimes certificates are cached and can cause problems; I have experienced this with my own certificate a few times.
    DoctorNeutron likes this.
    11-28-12 01:35 PM
    I get a similar error when trying to access my email on Outlook.com. They still use an "unsafe" Hotmail certificate with the Playbook does not like! I have sent Outlook.com (MS) a question about this, but no response yet.
    I use a few Microsoft free email accounts and I do not receive any errors with them. I had problems once, but after I removed it from my accounts and re-added it, it worked fine. It seems finicky though, as I know there are a lot of threads about multiple e-mail accounts not working for some, or with problems like certificate errors, but is working for others.
    11-28-12 03:30 PM
    Had same issue. Deleting FB Messenger from accounts worked for me.

Thread with others having that problem -> http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-error-755547/

It seems to be happening to a few people.
    11-28-12 08:45 PM