I worked at the National for quite a few years. A few weeks ago, I found a couple of my former colleagues who still work there in my video chat contacts file. So both of them have playbooks. I wonder if it is standard issue at the CBC these days?
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-24-12 11:38 PM
    Is Peter Mansbridge a celebrity?
    03-24-12 11:41 PM
    He sure is in Canada. The premier news anchor for the past few decades. Well known for television specials and when he walks into an event heads definitely turn.
    03-25-12 07:28 AM
    Consider the fact that CBC get almost $1 Billion from the Canadian Taxpayers to run their operations, I would expect them to give major exposure to a very good Canadian piece of technology not just on the news cast but also in the shows they produce.
    03-25-12 09:39 PM
    OH YA and most important...the E-Trade baby uses a Blackberry.
    03-25-12 09:49 PM
    Here another. This is the Canadian version of the show.
    03-25-12 10:54 PM
    unrelated story. Did you know that all Dragon's Den have BlackBerries?

These guys are very very wealthy and Canadian. Skip to 12:00 in the video

Watch the latest here CBC.ca Dragon's Den
    those are fake blackberrys if you look closely.... Just think about it there is no logical way all 5 dragonns are using the 97xx... we know for sure Kevin O'leary uses an iPhone (he tweets from it) and herjavic uses a blackberry. I think treliving uses both... arlene uses a blackberry and not sure about the new guy
    03-25-12 11:24 PM
    You know what drives me completely nuts ?!?!???

When some people think "Just because it's on TV, it must be cool". There is a thing called "Product Placement". I'm sure some of the Dragons and the rich people on Shark's Tank use BB's. But corporations pay to have their products on TV.

This post brought to you in part by -
    03-25-12 11:51 PM
    Here another. This is the Canadian version of the show.
    I was just gonna say this but u beat me to it
    03-26-12 12:01 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD