Watched the CBC National last night, swear that in the reverse shot of the reporter screen, there's a PB on Peter Mansbridge's desk. Wouldn't surprise me since CBC News is heavy BB user... need HD to check it out!
    03-08-12 08:30 AM
    Watched the CBC National last night, swear that in the reverse shot of the reporter screen, there's a PB on Peter Mansbridge's desk. Wouldn't surprise me since CBC News is heavy BB user... need HD to check it out!
    Confirmed, seen it before too.
    03-08-12 08:37 AM
    He's had it since the PlayBook came out. It's there every day.
    03-08-12 08:43 AM
    I was watching the news the other night and it looks like he now has a custom stand for the PlayBook that raises it up a bit. In the past it looked like it was just in a BlackBerry convertible case or equivalent. It was a quick glimpse, but it looks like a raised lucite stand for it now.

Yes, the CBC are a BlackBerry customer. The reporters and some of the staff are issued them.
    03-08-12 08:44 AM
    Seems like a thoughtful, intelligent individual, wouldn't you expect him to have a PlayBook?
    03-08-12 09:58 AM
    I was watching the news the other night and it looks like he now has a custom stand for the PlayBook that raises it up a bit. In the past it looked like it was just in a BlackBerry convertible case or equivalent. It was a quick glimpse, but it looks like a raised lucite stand for it now.

Yes, the CBC are a BlackBerry customer. The reporters and some of the staff are issued them.
    Yeah I believe its the OEM convertible case. Lisa Laflamme from CTV news is enjoying her Bold 9900 as well . I wonder if all Canadian News Media teams are issued with BlackBerry products.
    03-08-12 10:06 AM
    Well if PM has a PB, then that makes me, (DP), very happy. Great minds think alike.
    03-08-12 11:11 AM
    I only just spoted it last night, was wondering if it was indeed a pb and what stand he was using!
    03-08-12 09:25 PM
    He's a good Canadian kid showcasing a national product.
    03-08-12 09:52 PM
    the vancouver global anchors all seem to have blackberrys. they use them for weather and traffic tips
    03-08-12 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD