1. If I enter a thread from the participated threads interface, I would be stuck in the thread and can't get back to the main page any more.
    2. The predictive and auto correct feature seems to turned off in this app.

are they just the way it is or there are some settings I should turn on?

Thanks!
    09-01-12 09:17 AM
    The Auto-correct feature is only available for non-Android apps. The Android Emulator does NOT support the Auto-correct feature
    09-01-12 09:18 AM
    Thanks. I think I figured out the other one. If I swipe from the top bazel, the return button will appear at the bottom left of the screen, at the same time at the bottom right there will be a toggle switch to hide or dock the bottom bar. I had to dock it to make the return button work.
    09-01-12 09:34 AM
    Thanks. I think I figured out the other one. If I swipe from the top bazel, the return button will appear at the bottom left of the screen, at the same time at the bottom right there will be a toggle switch to hide or dock the bottom bar. I had to dock it to make the return button work.
    The easier way to go back in the CB app (and in all android apps, for that matter) is to swipe from the right to the left along the bottom bezel. There's no need to swipe down from the top.
    aha likes this.
    09-01-12 10:15 AM
    Didn't know that, thanks! And swiping from left to right works too.

sent from my PB with tapatalk 2
    09-01-12 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD