I found this deal in Amazon.com and decided to share it with the crackberry comunity. I bought one but have not gotten it yet, total with shipping is $5

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Rega...bUvbUpU6808759
    10-28-11 11:21 PM
    It looks great. Thank you for sharing this awesome deal. The case itself can be had on eBay for $7.00 plus shipping (free or $4.80) by the same buyer, and $6.00 in addition for S&H to Canada coming to $7-11.80 in the US, and $13.00 for Canada.

Shipping and Handling will cost $9.XX to Canada through OP's offer. I took a look at some bigger pictures from the seller's eBay posting. The clasps around the playbook don't look like they are close enough to the playbook, but these clasps might be designed like this to prevent scratching or unnecessary pressure to the bezel and frame of the playbook.

I like the design of the magnetic button which gives it an edge over the BB convertible case.

The seller is also reputable and has an outstanding rep score on Ebay, and most likely through Amazon as well.

Larger photos of the Case
    Last edited by rcheung135; 10-29-11 at 12:30 AM.
    sharpehenry likes this.
    10-29-11 12:23 AM
    thank you for an awesome deal.
    the picture raises one question though, are those hooks hugging the device?
    I'm worried they might damage the bezel.
    I hope they are just clips to secure the device not hooks.
    the product description states "It has multiple side clasps to easily secure and hold your Playbook in place." but seems like they just hang in the air (as shown on pictures)

I only ask because I'm searching for the case for mine as well.
    10-29-11 12:59 AM
    thank you for an awesome deal.
    the picture raises one question though, are those hooks hugging the device?
    I'm worried they might damage the bezel.
    I hope they are just clips to secure the device not hooks.
    the product description states "It has multiple side clasps to easily secure and hold your Playbook in place." but seems like they just hang in the air (as shown on pictures)

I only ask because I'm searching for the case for mine as well.
    I was wondering the same thing too.
    10-29-11 01:38 AM
    Based on the photo, this case does NOT fit the PB well at all ... perhaps if you own two PBs this case is perfect as it looks like the tabs were made for two

There likely is a reason that its selling for 1 cent people...don't waste the $5 for shipping.
    10-29-11 09:07 AM
    I was looking for a case for my PB when i remembered the nice case my son bought for his nook color (he took the nook back and bought ipad 2) the case looks like a really nice leather bound book and the PB slides right in. Fits perfect! The only issue it has is when using the PB in profile I cant swipe up to minimize an app or swipe from the top. No real problem as i just flip to landscape and do the swiping i need to do. The PB is fast enough that it is no problem. I really like this case as it can be on the shelf and it just looks like another book on the shelf and it is also easier to hold while using the device.
    10-29-11 09:18 AM
    so, does this case fits the pb or not?
    10-29-11 09:54 AM
    i will get mine on monday! i"ll post some pictures, and make sure I answer all those good questions about this case.
    rsxsniper and sharpehenry like this.
    10-29-11 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the tip. Just ordered one. For $5.00 total cost, can't go wrong.
    10-29-11 05:33 PM
    Looks nice. I bought an Acase that I think is great.
    10-29-11 05:38 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Just ordered one. For $5.00 total cost, can't go wrong.
    I ordered one last night when I was drunk - cost $10 shipping though?
    How did you get it for 5?

I hope I didn't accidentally order the red one...
    10-29-11 05:58 PM
    I ordered one last night when I was drunk - cost $10 shipping though?
    How did you get it for 5?

I hope I didn't accidentally order the red one...
    If so you can change your name to RedJack....
    10-29-11 07:06 PM
    I have this case, it is fantastic. They are not clips but frame huggers. Nice and snug and works great popped open to watch a movie. Worth the $2.50 on Amazon.
    sharpehenry likes this.
    10-29-11 07:34 PM
    The case arrived over the weekend and is well worth $5.00. Fits OK and provides a stand as well.
    11-07-11 11:53 AM
    they don't ship to Canada lame..umm can I charge this while its propped up, please reply!
    11-07-11 02:06 PM
    It fits mine.
    11-08-11 09:18 PM
    Well mine arrived the other day - most of the cost was the $10 shipping - but they sent two!

And I have to say it's not bad - obviously cheap "leather" but the clips actually hold it well without being intrusive. No protection around the edges but for the price its an amazing deal. Looks like they are sold out on amazon - price is $7 on ebay however...
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-17-11 at 08:07 PM.
    11-17-11 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD