Greetings fellow trendy peeps.

I've ordered the Journal case from Blackberry for the Playbook, I was simply wondering if the Playbook with the Journal case equipped will also then fit (comfortably) inside the neoprene sleeve that comes with it.
    ...kind of like a Russian doll.

It just looks to me that the Journal case doesn't add much to the Playbook in terms of dimensions, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to put it inside the neoprene case, I should imagine.

I wouldn't want to overstretch the neoprene case, therefore causing damage however.

This question may seem a little odd, as surely a case doesn't need yet another case on top, but I'm awfully meticulous when it comes to keeping my gadgets as good as new. It probably wouldn't be necessary, and in fairness I probably won't even attempt it anyway, but I'm only asking.

I digress. Apologies.

A reply would be awfully appreciated <3
    09-12-12 04:56 PM
    As long Legs says.

You also have to remove it when you use the fast charge slot in block. I keep mine in the neoprene case in the house and stick it in the journal when going outside.
    09-12-12 05:09 PM
    It will not fit.

09-12-12 05:10 PM
    You should have got an otterbox if you like keeping things new
    09-12-12 05:23 PM
    You should have got an otterbox if you like keeping things new
    But the OtterBox Defender case adds significantly to the overall weight of the tablet. I use the Hipstreet Leather Executive Portfolio with zipper and the Hipstreet Leather Portfolio Case with built-in Bluetooth Keyboard. The former adds practically no bulk and makes the tablet feel more like a small book when carrying it. The latter is preferable for extended typing sessions when you are away from home or office and your computer is not readily available.
    09-12-12 09:56 PM