I was wondering if anyone has found a bluetooth keyboard/case combo that actually works properly. I've read lots of threads where people say any they have tried keep losing bluetooth conductivity and take 30 seconds to reconnect (every few minutes).

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
    01-14-12 03:39 PM
    Playbook Case with Keyboard
    that is the one ive been using
    got it for $60 on clearance at staples
    01-14-12 03:44 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has found a bluetooth keyboard/case combo that actually works properly. I've read lots of threads where people say any they have tried keep losing bluetooth conductivity and take 30 seconds to reconnect (every few minutes).

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
    I cant really help in regards to the keyboard issue, but if you are.looking for a rugged playbook case, the Ballistic series I purchased must be make of kevlar and kryponite. I own a construction company and the playbook goes to work on the site every day ( and usually works better than some of the guys!)
    jvictor77 likes this.
    01-14-12 09:38 PM
    My recent experience with the Hip Street Leather Portfolio Case with integrated Bluetooth Keyboard might be biasing me but this combination is definitely very functional. For regular client meetings when a keyboard is not necessary then the Hip Street Leather Executive Case protects my BlackBerry PlayBook.
    01-14-12 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD