All my pants pockets are too small for my PB to fit in. And I don't really wear cargo shorts just reg shorts. Most of the time I'll carry it or it'll be in my bag.
    01-25-12 03:11 PM
    Easier than I could a 10" tablet.
    Exactly. The PB is a very portable device. Can you put it in your pocket? It's a tablet, not a smart phone...whadya want? Mine is always in the convertible case, and I carry it with me at all times. On weekdays it is in the small outer pocket of my girly laptop case/pocketbook, on weekends it's just in a regular pocketbook.
    01-25-12 06:11 PM
    Exactly. The PB is a very portable device. Can you put it in your pocket? It's a tablet, not a smart phone...whadya want? Mine is always in the convertible case, and I carry it with me at all times. On weekdays it is in the small outer pocket of my girly laptop case/pocketbook, on weekends it's just in a regular pocketbook.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I am not even sure I would have gotten the PlayBook if it was a 10" tablet.

Well, I guess I would have. But the 7" form factor was one of my primary reasons for purchasing the PlayBook.
    01-25-12 06:59 PM
    Actually I have several pants, jackets with big enough pockets. But most likely I'll purchase a journal case or the upcoming keyboard/convertible case and take it around in my hands.
    01-25-12 07:12 PM
179 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD