01-25-12 07:12 PM
179 1234 ...
tools
    It a European Carry-all: "Its not a purse - it's European!" (Seinfeld anyone?)

Since its still not summer in good old Waterloo, it fits in my spring jacket pocket. Other than that, its in my laptop bag.

In both scenarios, its naked. Getting it in and out of that neoprene sleeve is a pain, and none of the case look any good as they all make it too bulky or affect the usability too much.
    04-29-11 02:58 PM
    This is what I have and it fits great.

M-Edge | Products | Latitude Jacket for Nook
    04-29-11 03:00 PM
    This is an awesome thread guys, very funny, waiting on case hope it comes today. Already dropped my my Playbook once. The sleeve is not protection!
    Ouch! I feel for you man! I think you're the first post I read of an accident... hope there wasn't any damage...
    04-29-11 04:18 PM
    I carry it in the neoprene sleeve either under my arm or in my hands (that they'll have to pry it out of). I want a nice case but I'm waiting to see what else comes out.

This is what I have and it fits great.

M-Edge | Products | Latitude Jacket for Nook
    Looks like it would block the keyboard and Notification Bar bezel swipes.
    04-29-11 04:30 PM
    I'm not used to carrying things around and it doesn't fit in any of my pockets. I've just been carrying it in hand with the neoprene sleeve. There's got to be a better way though. I was thinking something like a gun holster except made for the PB... sounds like a good idea in theory but yeah... I'm pretty sure I'll look just as cheesy as I would with one of those 80's waist pouches or whatever they called them.

I'm more worried about leaving it in my car when in situations where I can't or won't carry it with me. With the summer coming I'm picturing it melting in my car. I'm thinking a small cooler in the trunk lined with foam insulation so it doesn't get bounced around. Any thoughts folks?
    04-29-11 04:36 PM
    It fits perfectly in my European carry-all (i.e. Man Bag)
    04-29-11 04:41 PM
    I agree that this goes right on the list of reasons to love being a girl! It goes right in my purse and even fits in the small girly purses. That's about to change when my Otterbox arrives but I'll deal with it.
    04-29-11 06:26 PM
    I carry mine around by hand. It is safely nestled in a case that looks like an organizer. In fact, most folks think it is a digital bible.
    04-29-11 06:44 PM
    i wear cargo shorts and it still fits in the side leg pockets with the otterbox on, i carry it EVERYWHERE
    04-29-11 09:15 PM
    I always have my messenger bag with me but I was leary of putting in there in the Targus Case I bought. After watching Kevin`s review of the Otterbox last night I went out and got one today so in the bag it goes.
    04-29-11 09:25 PM
    I'm looking around for a woman with a purse to carry it for me
    sdk1, TheTechGuy and tstrike34 like this.
    04-29-11 09:36 PM
    Its WAY past jacket time in Phoenix and we alllive in shorts and tee shirts so I carry mine in the Neoprene Sleeve in my backpack
    04-29-11 09:46 PM
    I'm looking around for a woman with a purse to carry it for me
    Best post ever... why didn't I think of that!
    04-29-11 09:55 PM
    Does anyone think that the PlayBook will be found by studies/news to be more ubiquitous simply because it's this portable?
    04-29-11 10:13 PM
    Still jacket weather in canada, fits great in my suits pockets as well as my jeans back pocket.
    I'm thinking of getting the bb convertible case so that will pretty much only give me the option of carrying it in my hand.
    04-29-11 10:16 PM
    Does anyone think that the PlayBook will be found by studies/news to be more ubiquitous simply because it's this portable?
    It's definitely a point of interest to everyone I've shown it to.
    04-29-11 10:23 PM
    I am still using the neoprene case that came with it and putting it in most of my pants pockets or my laptop bag
    04-29-11 11:07 PM
    i have the hard rubber case (blackberry oem) and slip that into the neoprene sleeve, and away we go!
    i looked into the otterbox, i have had one on the last three bb's and got one for my girls D-X...but will hold out for a commuter version (hopefully there will be one)
    04-29-11 11:46 PM
    yeah baby! playbook + convertible case slid into back pocket

04-30-11 10:01 AM
    I use the Otterbox and throw it in my work bag! Kevin don't forget to remove it before you sit down!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 10:13 AM
    Right now mine goes in its neoprene sleeve, and it either sits in my work bag or jacket pocket (if I'm wearing the right jacket). I have yet to try with a suit.

To make sure the screen is tidy, I've stuffed the cloth from my Zagg kit in the sleeve.
    04-30-11 10:28 AM
    The size is perfect, so yes I think it is definitely a favorable factor for consumers.

But just don't ask Steve Jobs, who said the 7" form factor is DOA

LOL
    04-30-11 10:30 AM
    I carry it around in my work backpack along with all my other tools for fixing crap.
    04-30-11 10:31 AM
    I carry it in a jacket pocket or just in my hand. As the weather warms up, cargo pockets will be important I imagine. As for protection, here is a video review i made on the folio style case i use. YouTube - lombaki's Channel

Posted from my PB.
    04-30-11 10:45 AM
    I use the Targus TRUSS Leather Case/Stand. Its great, fold up nicely to keep the screen safe, but its an easy to set up in stand mode. There are 3 positions slats along with the full out to the edge position that gives you 4 angles of viewing. The top left and right tabs fold out of the way to get your Playbook in and out quickly for use in say your rapid charger. You can connect it in the case to the micro USB charger. If you bought you Playbook at Staples in Canada you can use that $200 coupon book to save you on all the accessories.
    04-30-11 10:47 AM
179 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD