I carry mine in my book bag with the sleeve it came with. perfect size to use it in public and not look like a pretentious ******
    06-09-11 12:33 PM
    Summer time it fits nicely in cargo shorts pockets.
    06-09-11 01:01 PM
    Vaja Leather case. Fits easily in my Back Pack and is well protected!
    06-09-11 02:10 PM
    I bought the otterbox and don't like it -

I use an extra small black AMERIABAG - it is perfect for my keys, cell, playbook and is very light. It fits on my shoulder perfect
    06-09-11 02:21 PM
    When I take my PB to work, I use THIS case. There is a high probability that it will get banged around. So that case gives me/it the extra protection needed.

When I'm just out and about I use THIS case. With the case on, it fits easily in the back pocket of my jeans....and it looks kind of cool. Especially when you pull "a far more portable then that POS iPad" out of your back pocket. People will look!!
    06-09-11 03:06 PM
    Was in Disney a few weeks ago on vacation and it fit great all week in my cargo shorts side pockets. Otherwise it's in my Kata 3n1-33 DSLR camera bag. Fits great in the laptop pocket ALONG with my Dell E6400 laptop. The portability of this bad boy is quite impressive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 03:43 PM
    I carry mine in my book bag with the sleeve it came with. perfect size to use it in public and not look like a pretentious ******
    Why would it be pretentious to use it in public? Not trying to be provocative, I'm just curious.
    06-09-11 04:01 PM
    All I wear are cargo pants now. Playbook on one side and phone on the other. Never leave home without your Playbook.
    06-09-11 04:54 PM
    I just hand carry my PB in its OtterBox everyday everywhere. Once I drove to Seattle and back to Vancouver with it in a Lamborghini man purse, but the bag was in the car and in my brother-in-law's home 99.9% of the time. I don't think anyone saw me with the man purse.
    06-09-11 05:18 PM
    Already have an Otterbox on mine, and just ordered one of these tonight:

Amazon.com: Caselogic VNA210 10.2-Inch Netbook/iPad Attache (Black): Electronics

For $15, I don't see how you could go wrong..
    06-09-11 08:12 PM
    I have the convertible case and I just carry it around like a book. Or it is on my desk or front seat of my car. I'm looking for a cool dash mount for my service vehicle/race car
    06-09-11 08:23 PM
    I have the convertible case and I just carry it around like a book. Or it is on my desk or front seat of my car. I'm looking for a cool dash mount for my service vehicle/race car
    let me know what you find in regards to a dash mount, id like similar for my work truck. I've been driving very carefully lately with it on the passenger seat.... perhaps i should throw a seat belt around it - lol
    06-09-11 09:08 PM
    I just put it in the front pocket of my dress pants with the neoprene jacket that comes with it- surprisingly comfortable and it really fits! -looks a little strange but hey I'm a nerd what do people expect? I was thinking of wearing it around my neck with a lanyard like my phone, but they left out the lanyard attachment on Playbook... I thought it would make a great pendant especially with the clock showing on the display - who's the rap guy with the big clock around his neck? I forget....oh well.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 06-09-11 at 09:39 PM.
    06-09-11 09:36 PM
    Was in Disney a few weeks ago on vacation and it fit great all week in my cargo shorts side pockets. Otherwise it's in my Kata 3n1-33 DSLR camera bag. Fits great in the laptop pocket ALONG with my Dell E6400 laptop. The portability of this bad boy is quite impressive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I hate that Camera bag. It came out 2 weeks after I bought the medium bag w/o the laptop pocket. Oh well the playbook fits nicely in top pouch too.
    06-09-11 09:38 PM
    let me know what you find in regards to a dash mount, id like similar for my work truck. I've been driving very carefully lately with it on the passenger seat.... perhaps i should throw a seat belt around it - lol
    RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

I am leaning toward getting one but I am just dragging my feet since I haven't bought a case yet.
    06-09-11 09:40 PM
    I just put it in the front pocket of my dress pants with the neoprene jacket that comes with it- surprisingly comfortable and it really fits! -looks a little strange but hey I'm a nerd what do people expect? I was thinking of wearing it around my neck with a lanyard like my phone, but they left out the lanyard attachment on Playbook... I thought it would make a great pendant especially with the clock showing on the display - who's the rap guy with the big clock around his neck? I forget....oh well.
    FLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVOR FLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAVVVVVVV

WOOOOOOOOOW

Yea Boooooooooie.
    06-09-11 09:43 PM
    I hate that Camera bag. It came out 2 weeks after I bought the medium bag w/o the laptop pocket. Oh well the playbook fits nicely in top pouch too.
    LOL yeah, that would **** me off to. And yes, it does fit great in the top pouch...I put it in there sometimes when I don't feel like unlocking the lock I have on the laptop pocket zipper LOL
    06-09-11 09:49 PM
    convertible case when it leaves the house.
    rubber bumper gel case i got off amazon for 10$ when im in the house...
    naked when in bed (cases are dirty... and your mind is now probably dirty too..............)
    06-09-11 10:08 PM
    Mine never leaves its Targus Truss case.
    06-09-11 10:30 PM
    When I resurrected this thread a couple of days ago (apologies in advance for forum necromancy), the purpose was to see if anyone had found a HANDS-FREE carry solution that did not scream man purse. Several folks offered solutions with hackerguy offering the solution with the most promise. I'd love to get back to that topic without the millionth suggestion of cargo pants, jackets, and the wife's purse.
    06-10-11 07:35 AM
    Is this the bag you are referring to? Thanks.
    No, this is the shoulder bag I was talking about. I can also fit carry on toiletries and a clean t-shirt upon landing.

Healthy Back Bag, Sunwashed Canvas: Shoulder Bags at L.L.Bean

A lot more women own this bag, then men. I could care less. My wife originally bought it and never used it. I claimed it as it fits perfect under my shoulder and works well as a small carry on bag. I love traveling light hence I also bought the playbook. One suitcase checked and this bag as a carry on. Room for the playbook in the leather sleeve, cash tickets, passports and other small necessities.

Update: Here is another alternative than carrying a purse like shoulder bag. It is a side belt waist bag. It cost me about $25.00 and fits the playbook as well as other travel docs, cash and has several small pockets for other small things.
    Last edited by Schlymer; 06-12-11 at 08:04 AM.
    celler likes this.
    06-10-11 08:20 AM
    otterbox defender put it in my back pocket as simple as that..
    06-10-11 08:49 AM
    otterbox defender put it in my back pocket as simple as that..
    You must have some big pockets!
    06-10-11 10:00 AM
    I bought the Amazon satchel... its pretty awesome... I wish it was Tactical Black instead of OD green tho....
    06-10-11 10:23 AM
    I bought the Amazon satchel... its pretty awesome... I wish it was Tactical Black instead of OD green tho....
    Which Amazon satchel?
    06-10-11 10:48 AM
179 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD