I'm using the earlier mentioned Targus case/stand and I LOVE IT! I can carry around my Playbook with me everywhere like its an agenda or a planner and the stand form factor is an added bonus. It also looks very nice, compliments the already sexy Playbook. I've also installed the Zagg screen protector, so I'm covered 100 percent. Well worth the $40 bucks, highly recommended!
    05-09-11 01:01 AM
    yeah baby! playbook + convertible case slid into back pocket

Sorry, but all you back/front pocket carriers, I'm not buying it. I'm gonna have to see a picture!
    05-09-11 01:33 AM
    I carry it in a jacket pocket or just in my hand. As the weather warms up, cargo pockets will be important I imagine. As for protection, here is a video review i made on the folio style case i use. YouTube - lombaki's Channel

Posted from my PB.
    Hey nice review. I like that case.
    But I can't find it on amazon (looks like the site in the video).
    Could you give me some more info on where to get it.
    Thanks.
    05-09-11 06:05 PM
    wll get a neoprese sleeve case back today. at least it;s partially protected.
    05-09-11 06:08 PM
    mine is in the leather folio case i love it, the case is virtually identical to my kindle case. a matched pair almost
    05-09-11 08:12 PM
    I currently carry it in its sleeve in my purse. I just ordered this sleeve on etsy, it will be easier to slip it on/off and it offers more protection in my purse. I'm all for murses!!

NEW Orange Tablet Sleeve iPad 1 and 2 Motorola XOOM by Mareri
    05-10-11 03:27 PM
    I carry in my spring jacket.
    05-10-11 05:56 PM
    i have just got this for mine. Very pleased with the quality for the money.
    Black Executive Leather Case For Blackberry Playbook | eBay UK
    05-10-11 06:12 PM
    I carry in my spring jacket.
    Thats exactly where i carry mine. it doesn't fit in my jeans pocket after this case i bought.
    05-10-11 06:24 PM
    I have a couple casual jackets that the PlayBook fits in.
    As well as cargo pants and cargo shorts.
    05-10-11 08:27 PM
    Any male users out there found a hands-free carry solution that does not involve cargo pants, a jacket, or a murse? The Playbook fits perfectly in my very minimus Pender laptop case, but given the Playbook's capabilities, I want to leave the laptop at home. I was thinking of something in a small backpack in tactical black. There's definitely a market here that someone is missing.
    06-09-11 09:57 AM
    Sorry, but all you back/front pocket carriers, I'm not buying it. I'm gonna have to see a picture!

I could fit 2 of them in my dockers front pockets.

All my jeans fit it in the back pocket.
    06-09-11 10:00 AM
    First of all, all you guys that keep your playbook in your wife's purse, I hope you don't keep your balls in there too.

I keep mine in the leather sleeve and if I am walking, hold in in one hand, like a paperback. I never walk far, just to my car in the parking lot, then I toss it on the front seat, till I get home. In winter I will carry it in the leather sleeve, in my inside jacket pocket.

When traveling, I have a nice small shoulder bag from LL Bean. To small to call a backpack, but I can fit travel docs, tickets, passports, cash and the playbook in with ease. If my luggage goes missing I can show them an HD video of what to look for, instead of describing the suitcases.
    Last edited by Schlymer; 06-09-11 at 10:42 AM.
    celler likes this.
    06-09-11 10:39 AM
    <snip>When traveling, I have a nice small shoulder bag from LL Bean. To small to call a backpack, but I can fit travel docs, tickets, passports, cash and the playbook in with ease.<snip>
    Is this the bag you are referring to? Thanks.
    06-09-11 10:57 AM
    Here is a picture with my playbook and galaxy tab in my jeans shorts front pocket. i actually pulled them out slightly so you see them.
    06-09-11 10:57 AM
    I have a shoulder bag from this site. It is ballistic nylon and will outlast the PB. Little on the expensive side, but offers great protection.
    Need a case or bag for your laptop, tablet, mobile device, or gadget? We've got you covered - WaterField Design - Made in USA
    celler likes this.
    06-09-11 11:00 AM
    So happy to be a girl and carry my PB safely and conveniently in my purse everywhere I go
    Me, too
    06-09-11 11:04 AM
    Mine was in my suit pocket when I first got it.
    Now I have it in the Targus leather case I picked up from Staples.
    Makes it look like a day planner, and compliments the professionalism when going into a meeting for work.

I keep it next to me on my desk at work on the stand:
    Attachment 88194

When I leave, it has a strap that keeps the cover closed to protect the screen while walking around or in the subway:
    Attachment 88195

Everyone is different. I don't have the luxury of wearing jeans or cargo pants to work, so this works for me. Find what works for you and go with it.
    06-09-11 11:13 AM
    Mine is off to Europe with me on Monday for a few weeks of travel. Wonder what kind of reception it will get I plan on taking it everywhere with me and have been wondering how I'm going to carry it around.
    A few good idea's in this thread. I don't want to just carry it in my hand, too easy to leave behind in a restaurant or bar, specially the bar after a few cold ones.
    I've either got to get me a "man purse" or my wife will be carrying it around with her.
    There is a market for someone to come up with a case that includes a clip on should strap of some sort.
    06-09-11 11:28 AM
    I have a shoulder bag from this site. It is ballistic nylon and will outlast the PB. Little on the expensive side, but offers great protection.
    Need a case or bag for your laptop, tablet, mobile device, or gadget? We've got you covered - WaterField Design - Made in USA
    Not a bad solution, but with the shoulder strap is it a murse or not a murse?

What do you think?
    06-09-11 11:58 AM
    Jacket pocket.
    06-09-11 12:00 PM
    Nice looking products. Which one did you get?

I was orginally going to get the Tragus case that holds business cars, pens, etc but now I am not sure.
    06-09-11 12:03 PM
    I got the tablet EXO sleeveCase and it works for me just fine.
    06-09-11 12:26 PM
    At my age I really don't care whether people think it is a murse, a purse or whatever.
    06-09-11 12:28 PM
    I bought a WaterField case for my IBM ThinkPad X31 years ago and it still is as functional today as the day I received it way back in 2002/2003.
    06-09-11 12:32 PM
179 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD