How are you guys carrying your PB around town with you? Its too big to fit in a pocket unless you have a suit on.

I was thinking of getting a manly satchel bag to carry it around with me.

What are you guys doing?
    04-29-11 12:34 PM
    Couple of my jackets have big enough pockets.

Otherwise, goes in the wife's purse
    04-29-11 12:37 PM
    How are you guys carrying your PB around town with you? Its too big to fit in a pocket unless you have a suit on.

I was thinking of getting a manly satchel bag to carry it around with me.

What are you guys doing?
    That's not true. It fits in one pair of my pants pockets perfectly. All my other pants have tiny pockets. If not wearing those pants, my spring jacket has big pockets that I can easily slip my PB into. So those are the ways I carry it around, either those or in my hands.
    04-29-11 12:39 PM
    Mine is in an Otterbox case. Adds weight and bulk, but my PlayBook is PROTECTED!!!

So, it generally goes in my laptop bag with my laptop on work days. On weekends, it stays home mostly so far.
    04-29-11 12:43 PM
    a manly satchel bag to carry it around with me.
    A murse?

Was thinking of screwing a couple eyebolts on the playbook and attaching a manly shoulder strap. JK

Usually cargo pants/shorts.
    04-29-11 12:46 PM
    In my laptop bag to and from the office during the week and either just in my hand or my camera bag on a weekend.
    04-29-11 12:58 PM
    Fits in almost all of my front pockets on my jeans, and fits in almost all of my back pockets. It fits in all of my jackets.
    04-29-11 01:03 PM
    My PB is my baby... I leave it at home with the nanny... Maybe I should invent a PB stroller...

Seriously though... I cant fathom walking around with it in any pant pocket for fear of bumping into something or sitting down with it in my back pocket... Right now, it only comes out with me if I have my laptop bag.

I'll change my mind when i get my Otterbox... damn USPS is taking forever!
    anon(3460513) likes this.
    04-29-11 01:10 PM
    Avoiding a Murse/Manbag was one of my reasons for the PB!
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-29-11 01:19 PM
    Mine fits in my back pocket while still in the neoprene sleeve. It is a tight fit though, so I usually just carry it if I have a hand free.
    04-29-11 01:20 PM
    A murse?

Was thinking of screwing a couple eyebolts on the playbook and attaching a manly shoulder strap. JK

Usually cargo pants/shorts.

Haha. "murse". Haven't head that word before. cute.
    04-29-11 01:23 PM
    if im traveling, biking, or hiking its in my backpack. working its in my truck, other wise im carrying it in my hand in its gel case. i cant wait for my otterbox to come in, im always afraid when i take it out of the gel case that ill pull it out to hard and it will go flying.
    04-29-11 01:28 PM
    I carry mine in my backpack or cargo pants pocket.
    04-29-11 01:29 PM
    wifes purse....or if alone....my hands

mayhap i will invest in a manly chainsaw case...
    04-29-11 01:29 PM
    I keep it in the sleeve that came with PB and put that in my jeans pocket... Fits perfectly, as long as there's nothing else in that pocket. No need to travel with a laptop anymore!!!
    copperoak likes this.
    04-29-11 01:55 PM
    When I don't have my laptop with me I have a man purse it can go in
    04-29-11 02:14 PM
    I have a few scottevest jackets that has a big enough pocket for it and a lot more things.
    04-29-11 02:21 PM
    So happy to be a girl and carry my PB safely and conveniently in my purse everywhere I go
    anon(3460513) likes this.
    04-29-11 02:21 PM
    that envelope is really cool....it will be a second case but worth it....
    04-29-11 02:22 PM
    So happy to be a girl and carry my PB safely and conveniently in my purse everywhere I go
    But, but, but how convenient is it that you have to take a purse everywhere? We guys travel far lighter.
    04-29-11 02:26 PM
    But, but, but how convenient is it that you have to take a purse everywhere? We guys travel far lighter.
    True, but I bet you guys secretly wish it was more socially acceptable to carry around a bag with you.
    04-29-11 02:29 PM
    True, but I bet you guys secretly wish it was more socially acceptable to carry around a bag with you.
    Not this guy! I don't worry about "socially acceptable" as much as I do how much stuff I want (or in this case, DON'T want) to be schlepping around town. I don't like being bogged down with stuff. For instance, when I go on vacation, I don't take my laptop, or even my netbook, because it's more stuff to keep track of, carry, etc. I make do with reaching the internet on my phone and Touch, rather than dragging a PC with me.
    04-29-11 02:34 PM
    If socially acceptable isnt an issue, you can always wear a fanny pack.
    jpg likes this.
    04-29-11 02:36 PM
    So happy to be a girl
    04-29-11 02:42 PM
    This is an awesome thread guys, very funny, waiting on case hope it comes today. Already dropped my my Playbook once. The sleeve is not protection!
    04-29-11 02:52 PM
179 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD