My son asked me to pay for an app "smart office" so i put on my card details, but then he started downloading loads of other apps that cost 5-10pound individually, and when log onto the account and click payment methods it only lets me change the card details. but i want to delete them, how do i do this?
    04-25-13 01:10 PM
    If no one comes up with an answer that is better

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    04-25-13 01:48 PM
    There is currently no way to just delete your card details, you can only update it. I've been wanting to do this for a while now since I switched to carrier billing but no delete option.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 02:06 PM
    If you can't delete the card then you'll just have to be very firm with your son. Tell him not to buy anything more and if he does you'll deduct the cost from his Christmas or birthday presents.
    04-25-13 02:18 PM
    I use Paypal to make a payment, then go into Paypal and cancel the 'automatic payment authorisation'.
    (I think that is what it is called)

Malcolm

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-25-13 02:20 PM
    I have to put a my AppWorld password in every time I purchase something. Maybe you can change the password.
    04-25-13 04:07 PM
    My son asked me to pay for an app "smart office" so i put on my card details, but then he started downloading loads of other apps that cost 5-10pound individually, and when log onto the account and click payment methods it only lets me change the card details. but i want to delete them, how do i do this?
    Can you change the card details to something that is invalid? Just change one digit of the card number, or the expiry date, or something, so card payment won't validate??
    Or does it check details at point of editing the details??
    04-25-13 04:15 PM