I have had playbook for about a month and really like it.

My issue is that since this new update I can't log into capital one. After I input my username and password and press login it redirects me back to login Page. Can access on my pc fine though.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this.

Btw still has bb pop up as soon as I open my bookmark asking for username and password and as before it doesn't work and have to input directly onto website.

Thanks
    04-22-12 04:08 PM
    Either the website is looking for specific user-agent strings or the website is not compatible with any/some smartphones and tablets.
    04-22-12 04:48 PM
    Same with www.guru3d.com I can't login, I put my name in and try to enter password it then refreshes the page.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 04:55 PM
    Either the website is looking for specific user-agent strings or the website is not compatible with any/some smartphones and tablets.
    Worked prior to new update though!
    04-22-12 05:07 PM
    Does it display the full website or the mobile one? Whichever it is, try the other one.

Also make sure you have Flash and Javascript enabled in the browser.
    04-22-12 05:08 PM
    I'm having the same problem with the capitol one website. I used to be able to log in before the update now I can't.

I've tried turning java and flash off but the site needs them to work properly. I tried turning off location access and clearing the cache. Nothing seems to work.

Its quite puzzling and annoying.
    04-22-12 05:58 PM
    Same problem here.... Capital one account cant be access on playbook.
    04-22-12 06:09 PM
    I can log into my capital one account just fine on the mobile Site
    04-22-12 06:28 PM
    Interesting as I had an issue like this with the 1,0 version with my bank but since the updates it works great. I had not tried capital one before but get the same results as you
    04-22-12 09:54 PM
    same here. i can't access capital one (U.S.). i had no problem logging in to the full website up until a week ago. i haven't updated or installed anything. it just loops me back to the login screen. i can only access the mobile site on the playbook which is useless. i've done a security wipe and still doesn't work. anyone find a solution yet?
    06-01-12 02:12 PM
    When the browser is open, swipe down from the top and tap settings. If you have selected Private Browsing, turn it off. Also turn on Accept Cookies. Try these settings.
    06-01-12 06:28 PM
    @scotter75: tried that and didn't work. i've done nothing to change my settings from when i could access the full site to when it stopped working. perhaps it's capital ones servers or something. thanks.
    06-01-12 06:31 PM
    i just logged on to capital one again and voila! no rhyme or reason, just glad it works again!
    06-01-12 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD