I really enjoy posting videos of different events to show how great the PlayBook is at recording video. This video is of the Canucks scoring on the Bruins in Game 3 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final. Was shot from my seat in row 3 of the upper level of the TD Boston Gardens.

Check it out and be sure to watch in Hi Def

Edit: Non compliant link removed.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    07-30-11 10:12 PM
    you gotta love the PB. Cunucks, well... them too
    07-30-11 10:27 PM
    Bruins in 7, wooooO!
    bbaleno likes this.
    07-30-11 10:54 PM
    This post should be taken down. Unless of course you are trying to instigate another riot.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    07-31-11 10:15 AM
    This post should be taken down. Unless of course you are trying to instigate another riot.
    ^ lol that's a BAD post, or are you joking? The people that caused the riots planned on it, they even admitted it via twitter and facebook days BEFORE the final game, and most of the rioters were from outside Vancouver. They thought they could go there, cause damage and go back home without consequences. Thanks to today's technology, lots of them were pointed out to the VPD. The actual Canucks fans went home, and many volunteered to clean up the next day. :P
    07-31-11 10:28 AM
    ^ lol that's a BAD post, or are you joking? The people that caused the riots planned on it, they even admitted it via twitter and facebook days BEFORE the final game, and most of the rioters were from outside Vancouver. They thought they could go there, cause damage and go back home without consequences. Thanks to today's technology, lots of them were pointed out to the VPD. The actual Canucks fans went home, and many volunteered to clean up the next day. :P
    Relax it is just a joke. I'm a Vancouver fan too and I've endured the shame of two terrible riots and no cups. It will all be forgotten next year when we win the cup.
    08-01-11 09:11 PM
    Bruins, repeat
    08-01-11 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD