When I trybtonuse the search feature my keyboard pops up but the text window closes. Any way to make this work?
    01-22-12 09:04 AM
    When you tap on "search this forum" and the search box opens, you then tap the blank field for your keybard to pop up and the box gets covered by the keyboard or disappears, it's been doing that to me since day one also. I get a lot of quirky things happening on this site with other computers also. Anyway, when the search box opens just tap on the "advanced search" at the bottom of the box. The search page will open and use that. I don't know why it does it, but haven't found a way to make it work. Maybe someone else has.
    01-22-12 10:03 AM
    When you tap on "search this forum" and the search box opens, you then tap the blank field for your keybard to pop up and the box gets covered by the keyboard or disappears, it's been doing that to me since day one also. I get a lot of quirky things happening on this site with other computers also. Anyway, when the search box opens just tap on the "advanced search" at the bottom of the box. The search page will open and use that. I don't know why it does it, but haven't found a way to make it work. Maybe someone else has.
    I have the same issue as well & this is what I do, too. Kind of a pain, but hopefully the update will fix it? Time will tell.
    01-22-12 10:47 AM
    Thanks for the replies.
    01-22-12 11:28 AM
    It seems as if it is a browser issue. When I use KermED's Desktop Browser, 'search this forum/search this thread' works well. The only issue is when the text box comes up, you don't see the cursor.

But like someone said, weird things happen with Crackberry.com for me... in this case though, it seems to be a browser issue.
    01-22-12 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD