ok i haven't use my playbook for over a month and the battery drained completely. I recharged it today and try to login but my playbook didn't accept my password. It kept giving me a invalid password error. I'm on my last/final Attempt. What are my options? i don't want to lose my vacation videos/pictures but do i even have an option to back those up right now or am i so out of luck? Should i just let the playbook wipe completely and start fresh?
    08-04-12 07:37 PM
    I could be wrong but unless you remember your password your going to need a wipe and start fresh. I'm sure someone will chime in if otherwise. Have you tried plugging it into your computer? Does it still ask for a pass? Maybe through DM you can still do a back up but I'm not sure.
    08-04-12 07:47 PM
    If it asks a pass on the device, it will also ask the pass when you connect to the computer...

I don't if it gives you more tries though...

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-04-12 08:07 PM
    I hope you remembered your password because to my knowledge the playbook will do a security wipe. If you have not backed up your information you will probably lose it. Sorry for the bad news
    08-04-12 10:22 PM
    Hi, I forgot my password one time and did a password reset. I went to the BlackBerry website and "searched" to find the right link. The link was sent to the email (mine was my Hotmail) I set up, it's easy. Good luck, losing your data isn't necessary.
    08-05-12 01:38 PM
    Here is the support page that deals with the ID stuff..

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    Last edited by jafobabe; 08-05-12 at 01:58 PM.
    08-05-12 01:54 PM
    i dont need to reset my BlackBerry ID.. i know my BlackBerry ID and Password. The problem that i'm having right now is i can't unlock my PlayBook Password.

Thanks
    08-05-12 08:39 PM
    i dont need to reset my BlackBerry ID.. i know my BlackBerry ID and Password. The problem that i'm having right now is i can't unlock my PlayBook Password.

Thanks
    Once you forget your enterprise password there is not way to retrieve it. You will have to wipe your device and start over. In the future write your password down somewhere just in case you forget what it is.

Good luck
    08-05-12 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD