Hey Guys,

I've tried the main browser and Origami on my PlayBook and every time I try to log on I get an oops message. It says the issue is because of cookies... They need to be enabled supposedly, but I don't have a clue how to change this stuff. Plus I never Disabled them in the first place...

Any help would most definitely be appreciated.

Thanks Dizzy
    Last edited by Diazaman; 06-10-14 at 11:16 AM.
    06-10-14 10:21 AM
    Open your browser and click on 3 dots on bottom right -settings-Security and privacy- make sure Accept cookies on. If it's cookie issue

Posted using my Q10 with double type keyboard issue
    06-10-14 10:25 AM
    Open your browser and click on 3 dots on bottom right -settings-Security and privacy- make sure Accept cookies on. If it's cookie issue

Thanks, I don't see any dots though???
    06-10-14 11:17 AM
    Thanks, I don't see any dots though???
    That's because he doesn't have a playbook. Open the browser, then swipe down from the top, and then choose settings.
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-10-14 11:37 AM
    My apologies
    I thought your using BlackBerry

06-10-14 12:02 PM
    My apologies
    I thought your using BlackBerry
    Blackberry Playbook, so he is using Blackberry. Please be sure to check which subforum you are in when replying.
    06-11-14 07:31 AM
    Seems that Google changed/messed around with something on YouTube as of late last week. It worked as normal for me when I signed on to YT via my PlayBook at my daily lunchtime around 3:30pm. Meanwhile by 4:00pm I was having trouble loading up my YT subscriptions via my Z10 so I checked to see if it was my Z10 or YT by signing back on via PlayBook. That's when I got the "Oops" YT message. Checked my cookies, reset the PlayBook, etc. but same problem. Tried my Z10 again which cleared again, was signing in/loading my subscriptions ok again. So I was hoping the PlayBook problem cleared, too. No such luck. The problem has persisted since.
    Don't know what can be done to address the problem nor whom to contact. I don't find the issue in the Google forums (except for me). Interestingly, Google messed with something around the same time last month that messed up YT thumbnails for weeks for many Chrome, Safari, and PlayBook users. They finally got so many complaints in their forums that after weeks of work by their techs, had finally found and fixed that issue. But good luck to all of us Playbook owners for this problem since it looks like it only affects our devices.

Posted via CB10
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-11-14 11:34 AM
    Are you using 2 step verification/authorisation with Google ? That seems to be causing some issues with logging into You Tube.
    06-11-14 04:22 PM
    Not using two step here.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 05:45 PM
    It seems to be an issue affecting the PB browser and the browsers built upon it, i.e., Origami, Simple and Secure browsers. What's not affected, however, are the android browsers ported over like Maxthon or Dolphin. These should work OK.
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-11-14 08:54 PM
    Are you using 2 step verification/authorisation with Google ? That seems to be causing some issues with logging into You Tube.
    See if this will run:

BIX BEIDERBECKE - KRAZY KAT - YouTube http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=zJ_piEWzJVg Sent from Maxthon Mobile
    06-11-14 10:14 PM
    I have set my playbook browser to "accept cookie" on and yet not able to sign in youtube. Help!
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-17-14 09:03 PM
    I have the same problem sign in yt from browser popping "Oops" message. So I download the yt app, it allowme to sign in BUT my files all gone. It's ok, I thought, I'd type in the video I want to view AND you know what....they cannot find such movie which is running fine on my laptop and ipad! I really want to keep my playbook but playbook choose to push me away!!!! SAD
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-17-14 09:11 PM
    No problem Bro...
    06-18-14 09:36 PM
    See, I knew there was more to it than just cookies...

I'm still locked out of YT and I'm pissed! I've got a bunch of videos to upload and I can't get to my comment section to answer my subscribers. Who are no doubt, pissed off at me...

Have you tried the dolphin browser yet? I guess I'll try it....

I'll let you know Bro...
    Peace n Tanks
    Dizzy
    06-18-14 09:42 PM
    I'm gonna try now Bro, thanks for the suggestion....
    06-18-14 09:44 PM
    Have you tried using Dolphin browser or the max one? I'm gonna give them a try right now...

I'll let you know...
    06-18-14 09:47 PM
    I knew this was more than an issue with my cookies...(they are set to accept them)
    06-18-14 09:49 PM
    Ok Guys I tried Dolphin browser to avail. Same oops message comes up...

However the Maxthon browser by/for the Blackberry? (Can't remember if it's for the Playbook only) Works fine...Thank ****...

So I wanna thank everyone who stuck their 2 cents in, it was definitely appreciated...

And it looks like it might have helped more of our Community than just me...

Peace n Tanks
    Dizzy
    06-18-14 10:35 PM
    I've been having the same feelings about this PlayBook... It really needs some updates, badly. I hate typing on it cuz I'm so used to swypeing, mind you there could possibly be a different keyboard? I think I'll take a look and see...

The main thing is the problems I've had with YouTube and the PlayBook, but thankfully I was able to sign in using Maxthon, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload? I didn't see the upload arrow anywhere? But at least I was able to communicate to my subscribers...

So I hope using Maxthon will help you too...

Peace
    Dizzy
    06-18-14 10:46 PM
    Yeah Bro, Maxthon browser worked for me, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to upload? I can't find the upload arrow anywhere? But hopefully I'll be able to share???

Peace n Tanks Dizzy
    06-18-14 10:49 PM
    Make sure javascript is enabled in Maxthon's Settings/Advanced Settings. You'll also need to install an android file manager on your PB, such as Ghost Commander. Then go here-

Can't sign in to YT-img_20140151.png
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-19-14 01:39 AM
    tried maxthon-but it won't load-iget the bb screen then nothing-sure would like access to yt on the pb.
    Diazaman likes this.
    07-02-14 04:30 PM
    Is it just Maxthon that won't load? Will any other android apps load? Have you rebooted your PB since installing Maxthon?
    07-02-14 08:42 PM
    I'm still having this issue! Can't someone figure this out? Is there a way to change my default browser to Maxthon? Because when I try to answer comments in my email, I'm directed straight to the PB browser which is useless...

Can't i delete the damn thing?
    07-20-14 10:44 PM
31 12