I use ESPN forums a lot for fantasy sports..I can't reply to a new post on their message board. A new reply brings up a box similar to this one..has the different text options and stuff on top, when I go to post it brings up the keyboard for a second but then closes and I cannot write anything. If I am responding to a comment already there, there is no such box and I can type and post just fine. Only happens within a new reply. Anyone know why this is?
    09-12-13 02:55 PM
    Maybe cut down on the hemp and it will work. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    09-12-13 03:06 PM
    Maybe cut down on the hemp and it will work. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Go google hemp before you reply with a smart alec comment..sorry couldn't resist...but that is the purpose of the name, to educate the uneducated...thanks for the reply none the less sir
    09-12-13 03:47 PM
    Go google hemp before you reply with a smart alec comment..sorry couldn't resist...but that is the purpose of the name, to educate the uneducated...thanks for the reply none the less sir
    You're welcome, Sir. It's nice to see that the stuff hasn't affected your sense of humor. And if you like smart alecky comments, you'll be in for a treat as soon as Sad Old Man logs on. As for googling hemp, I'll pass. I don't need the education.

But, back to the matter at hand. I don't use ESPN forums, so I can't help you there, but it might help others if you told us how you're accessing the forum. Though an app, and if so which one, or though a browser, and again, if so which one (there are at least seven available for the Playbook)?
    09-12-13 04:37 PM
    You're welcome, Sir. It's nice to see that the stuff hasn't affected your sense of humor. And if you like smart alecky comments, you'll be in for a treat as soon as Sad Old Man logs on. As for googling hemp, I'll pass. I don't need the education.

But, back to the matter at hand. I don't use ESPN forums, so I can't help you there, but it might help others if you told us how you're accessing the forum. Though an app, and if so which one, or though a browser, and again, if so which one (there are at least seven available for the Playbook)?

Obviously you are not educated enough if you think hemp is something you smoke or ingest or anything else, therefore it affects anything someone would do. Not sure why some ones screen name would illicit uneducated assumptions, although this is the internet so if Mr Sad Old Man sees fit to add some sort of remark then so be it, I just wanted a question answered but I will be happy to educate you on the use of hemp in our society, it is quite useful for making paper and clothing, along with thousands of other items. It is quite alright that you wrongfully assume that I smoke pot..but next time take the hint I gave you and move on. Thanks for your reply once again sir.

I am using the playbooks browser to access the forums, and its not just ESPN forums..I also cant respond to this forum as well.
    09-12-13 05:32 PM