after the last update when I try to open a .jpg file from bridge messages (email) , it sends me to pictures, and you can not find the .jpg file to open.
    06-28-11 09:59 PM
    Same here. Also, I am having trouble opening .doc files, some I can open and sometimes I can't. Strange.
    06-28-11 10:18 PM
    I have never been able to download a .jpg from bridge browser. It says its downloading but its not there so what ive been doing is emailing the link for the .jpg to myself then later opening and saving from wifi browser, kinda silly I know but it works until they fix it
    06-28-11 10:26 PM
    If a reboot/restart does not fix it, you may need to do a Security Wipe (you may lose the demo hd video) or debrick using Desktop Manager. Those methods have generally fixed it for many of us. Be sure to do a backup of your data either using Desktop manger or manually. In order to reload the OS, you need to be in range of WIFI - or you will be stuck till you find wifi. Then restore your data/settings.

good luck
    06-28-11 11:05 PM
    This issue sucks.
    I'm having it too. And restoring it via DM does not make it better - it's ridiculous.
    06-28-11 11:44 PM
    Have you tried deleting the pair and then re pairing?

Battery pull your phone?

Security wipe did fix most things for me.
    06-29-11 12:34 AM
    If a reboot/restart does not fix it, you may need to do a Security Wipe (you may lose the demo hd video) or debrick using Desktop Manager. Those methods have generally fixed it for many of us. Be sure to do a backup of your data either using Desktop manger or manually. In order to reload the OS, you need to be in range of WIFI - or you will be stuck till you find wifi. Then restore your data/settings.

good luck
    This worked for me. It's slow, but it works.
    06-29-11 12:52 AM
    I did a full backup/security wipe/restore last night. It took all evening, and I had to reinstall apps from My World, etc. But everything is back, and now my attachments open from Bridge emails. I had been putting it off, because it seemed like a lot of trouble. But the attachments open now, and I am happy!

06-29-11 08:58 AM
    I did a full backup/security wipe/restore last night. It took all evening, and I had to reinstall apps from My World, etc. But everything is back, and now my attachments open from Bridge emails. I had been putting it off, because it seemed like a lot of trouble. But the attachments open now, and I am happy!

I have been putting it off also, can't open pictures either, guess I really should do the security wipe.
    06-29-11 09:15 AM
    Depending on your media library, the Security Wipe is not that time-consuming in itself. It is backing up and restoring your media that can be most time-consuming depending on how many or rather how large all your media adds up to.

And again MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WIFI as it is necessary to restore/reload the OS.

A Security Wipe may also remove the demo hd video (turtle). The debrick procedure apparently retains or restores that video.
    06-29-11 09:49 AM
    Yeah, my demo video is gone. I was sorry, but I anticipated it, knowing that others had lost it.
    06-29-11 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD