I added my Facebook account using the Accounts setting which has brought Facebook data into the Calendar app (birthdays) and also the Messages app has all my Facebook chats. However the Contacts app is empty - zero Facebook contacts are in it.

Any ideas?
    03-08-12 12:05 PM
    Check your privacy settings in Facebook. If you have fb on your phone, go to options and confirm that the relevant box has been ticked (checked).
    03-08-12 12:09 PM
    I'm not having problems with my Facebook avatars in the PlayBook address book, but I'm having problems with my avatars showing up from my gmail. All other info is there except the avatars. I've tried deleting gmail and reinstalling several times but to no avail. Is anyone else experiencing this avatar problem
    03-08-12 12:15 PM
    Check your privacy settings in Facebook. If you have fb on your phone, go to options and confirm that the relevant box has been ticked (checked).
    Sorry, how does that help?

I do not want my phone app integrated with my phone inbox nor should that affect Playbook native contacts.

Which privacy setting in my Facebook account specifically prevents the Native Contacts app from syncing to Facebook?
    03-08-12 12:23 PM
    Have you tried deleting both Facebook accounts and reinstalling
    03-08-12 12:27 PM
    Have you tried deleting both Facebook accounts and reinstalling
    I have deleted the Facebook account from the PB several times. What do you mean by "deleting both Facebook accounts"?
    03-08-12 12:36 PM
    Delete on all mobile devices, I'm not saying this will or will not work because it didn't work for me with gmail, but I wanted to reset all mobile devices to see if it would work. Just a suggestion.
    03-08-12 12:43 PM
    Delete on all mobile devices, I'm not saying this will or will not work because it didn't work for me with gmail, but I wanted to reset all mobile devices to see if it would work. Just a suggestion.
    The Playbook native Contacts does not care if you own other mobile devices - thats why its called native instead of the bridged contacts.
    03-08-12 12:46 PM
    The Playbook native Contacts does not care if you own other mobile devices - thats why its called native instead of the bridged contacts.
    Yeah, you have a point. I was just willing to try anything to get my avatars on the PlayBook native address book.
    03-08-12 12:54 PM
    Sorry, how does that help?

I do not want my phone app integrated with my phone inbox nor should that affect Playbook native contacts.

Which privacy setting in my Facebook account specifically prevents the Native Contacts app from syncing to Facebook?
    BlackBerry contacts application and it does. I joined Facebook on my BB not by computer like my wife did. Her account acts different to mine, that may have something to do with it.
    03-08-12 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD