Hi guys I'm trying to install Kindle for the Playbook but am not finding an app for it. I know there must be one as in the app store I'm finding apps that require Kindle for Blackberry. But the search function shouldnt be hard to use and I'm not finding much. Please help.

Best,
    Dan
    06-30-14 11:42 PM
    What apps require Kindle for Blackberry that are in the Playbook app store? Anyhow, the Kindle app is not in BB app world- it must be sideloaded. See the Playbook sideloading subforum.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-01-14 12:15 AM
    It's on good ereader.com. Link is here Amazon Kindle for Playbook and BB10 Use the Google chrome extension to install.
    07-01-14 12:46 AM
    It must be sideloaded. Use the Chrome extension, not sure if there is a particular working version or not. Cause like the Telegram app I sideloaded only 1 version worked and it was a dated version.
    07-03-14 01:27 AM
    It's on good ereader.com. Link is here Amazon Kindle for Playbook and BB10 Use the Google chrome extension to install.
    sorry for the delay, i was out of town!

im on the site, have downloaded it. but what now? when i try installing it on my computer it says to choose which application to use. you said something about chrome but not sure how/what to do?
    08-03-14 02:09 PM
    Go here in Google's Chrome browser on your PC, then follow the instructions. BB10 / PlayBook App Manager
    08-03-14 03:04 PM