i am new to the playbook. just got a 64gb. i downloaded some songs and if i click on the music folder, they are not there but i can see them in the file manager. what have i done wrong? anyway i need help on how i can move the songs in the file manager to the music folder so that i can use playlists.thanks for helping a novice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    09-02-12 10:37 AM
    All downloads end up in the download folder. If you buy songs from the Music Store, they go into a subfolder under music.

Download AIR Browser or plug the PlayBook to a computer. Those are the easiest ways to go. You'll be able to see and move the files about with little effort.
    Daniel Fahy likes this.
    09-02-12 10:48 AM
    How did you download them? The Music app uses mp3 tags to display music. So if the tunes did not have appropriate tags, they will not show up.
    09-02-12 07:38 PM
    How did you download them? The Music app uses mp3 tags to display music. So if the tunes did not have appropriate tags, they will not show up.
    Actually, if they are anywhere inthe music folder, they do. I had a number of unknowns that I had to fix when I first loaded songs to the device. Big wth moment that one, heh.
    09-02-12 07:51 PM
    so easy to use great answer Air browser
    02-09-13 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD