Hey everybody, please help me! i cant downgrade my BB10 PlayBook OS as title... i am trying to use BlackBerry Link try to reload the software after i wipe all my data, and check for available OS but it says "there is no update available for your BB Tablet OS" and when i am trying to use Desktop Software and same case when use BB Link, and now i am stuck on welcome screen and unable to input my BBID because BB10 OS on my playbook cant read WIFI connection... Thank you
    03-07-13 11:00 PM
    UM......
    First of all, not sure why you have 10.0.4.197 on your PB...... shouldn't have put it there if you weren't comfortable upgrading and debricking OS. Really not recommended.
    DO NOT USE BB LINK, won't get you anywhere
    OPEN BDM, and plug in PB. Computer should at least make a sound when it is plugged in
    Press the power button on the PB and hold, until computer plays another sound that says something disconnected
    At this point, the PB should be forced power off
    It will then flash a red light (if not, let go of power button, and then press again)
    On the computer, BDM will say there's some problem connecting to PB
    Click check for update, and LET IT UPDATE, do not touch anything
    Once it's done, you should be back to 2.1.0.1526
    Don't try other beta 10.0 OS. You'll end up causing more problems for yourself. Nothing good in those OS
    03-07-13 11:18 PM
    If you do somehow have OS 10.xxxx you might want to visit the ROOTING subforum and see if anyone has ideas on a fix. You may need the OS 2.x image file and use a desktop tool (cfp or something with initials like that) to reload.
    03-07-13 11:30 PM
    UM......
    First of all, not sure why you have 10.0.4.197 on your PB...... shouldn't have put it there if you weren't comfortable upgrading and debricking OS. Really not recommended.
    DO NOT USE BB LINK, won't get you anywhere
    OPEN BDM, and plug in PB. Computer should at least make a sound when it is plugged in
    Press the power button on the PB and hold, until computer plays another sound that says something disconnected
    At this point, the PB should be forced power off
    It will then flash a red light (if not, let go of power button, and then press again)
    On the computer, BDM will say there's some problem connecting to PB
    Click check for update, and LET IT UPDATE, do not touch anything
    Once it's done, you should be back to 2.1.0.1526
    Don't try other beta 10.0 OS. You'll end up causing more problems for yourself. Nothing good in those OS
    i am just try this way but not work too
    03-08-13 07:50 AM
    If you do somehow have OS 10.xxxx you might want to visit the ROOTING subforum and see if anyone has ideas on a fix. You may need the OS 2.x image file and use a desktop tool (cfp or something with initials like that) to reload.
    I dont understand this way, can you explain me or give me a link to find out? Thanks
    03-08-13 07:51 AM
    03-08-13 08:03 AM