I love blackberry and I have a 9900 and PlayBook, but just got annoyed today when I had to send someone an email contact info. I tried to copy it from contacts app in playbook to BBM bridge app......to no avail. I then copied it from contacts app and tried to paste it in en EMAIL in the native email app on PlayBook and it STILL didn't work!!
    Why can't we copy and paste text between platforms?? This is the dumbest feature not available. I couldn't ask for a simpler task to perform and my playbook was unable to provide this. Funny thing is that it works on the Bold phone. I had to go there and copy and paste.
    Is anyone else annoyed by this as I am? It's the little things that push people away. Get your act together RIM for future playbook updates or BB10!!! Hopefully!
    12-24-12 10:07 AM
    I am not sure how you managed to copy the contact info from the native contacts app because I can't.

But I can copy the contact's info from the bridged contact app and paste it both to BBM and to the bridged email. If it doesn't work try to paste it first to a doc (docs2go) and then copy from there and paste it to BBM or email.
    hpjrt likes this.
    12-24-12 10:34 AM
    Thanks for the response. I had to go into editing the contact in order to copy the email. That is another issue as you are right and you can't just copy from the initial contact screen.
    I will try the docs but that seems silly overall. Hopefully fixed in the future.
    12-24-12 01:24 PM
    I was having issues with copy/paste between enterprise and regular files. Many times i had to paste the info then change the "sent from" account. Once I figured it out it just requires a little extra thought. Merry Christmas.
    12-24-12 04:19 PM