These past couple of days I haven't been able to connect to my IMAP account in messages. It keeps asking for my IMAP password, I enter it correctly but it doesn't stick. I've logged in through the web interface, and it works fine, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
    04-11-12 03:58 PM
    I have the same problem with my Facebook acount into the mailbox. And it happens everytime when I switch from tethering to wifi. Once at wifi e-mail works but facebook doesn't. I have to restart the PB and then everything goes back to normal....till next switch from tether to wifi.
    04-11-12 04:02 PM
    Ah, reboot, the solution to all the PlayBook's problems. Doing that now, will get to see in a few minutes if it worked. Incidentally, I wasn't tethering, but just leaving the PB on for a few days causes problems.
    04-11-12 04:50 PM
    Ah, reboot, the solution to all the PlayBook's problems.
    Wasn't this the Microsoft solution to every problem from the MS/PC-DOS years all the way up until and including Microsoft Windows 98? Now I understand what Research In Motion got out of their partnership with Microsoft. Oh, I stand corrected...Dell Patents "Reboot and See If That Fixes It" Technical Support Process. It seems Microsoft missed that boat.
    04-11-12 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD