I have two playbook and they have same OS and setting is same. But one and only that one sometimes showed me error msg :cannot resolve host name. It usually showed this msg when I woke up playbook from standby mode and battery is below 50%. Since another has no such issue,so it looks like hardware. Issue. I can restart to resolove. It,but is there any fix on this?

Thanks
    08-13-12 05:58 PM
    If it wakes up and the browser can't load a website, try going into settings, turn on "Airplane Mode", leave it in Airplane Mode a few seconds, then turn off Airplane Mode. When your wifi reconnects, you should be back online. It's a lot quicker than rebooting.
    smartie88 likes this.
    08-13-12 06:09 PM
    If it wakes up and the browser can't load a website, try going into settings, turn on "Airplane Mode", leave it in Airplane Mode a few seconds, then turn off Airplane Mode. When your wifi reconnects, you should be back online. It's a lot quicker than rebooting.
    Thanks!but is there any root cause for this? Hardware? Software?
    I found under advance,I checked allowed to interview access point handover, is it possible reason?
    Last edited by smartie88; 08-13-12 at 07:23 PM.
    08-13-12 07:06 PM
    Sound like the issue is with your network. I would look under network information to make sure your tablet names are different and user name. If they are different then its you router that causing the conflict. the easy fix is to reserve seperate ip address for both the playbooks. the link below should get you in the right area
    reserving ip address on router - Bing
    smartie88 likes this.
    08-14-12 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD