Dear all.
    I've bought new PB4G and have some question.
    1- When i used playbook wifi, i hard reset it by power- volume+ volume - normaly although it have screen capture error. The led light turn into red. But with playbook 4G LTE, when press power- volume+ and volume - The device rarely auto reset. Instead, it Turn Off. So I wrong when press button?
    2-
    Is playbook 4G capture signal less than BB mobile device? In some location, it's signal strength was 4 column but I can not connect to internet. When I moved to other location, althought signal only 1- 2 column, opposite, I connected to internet. Why?
    Please help me about two problem.
    Thank all so much!
    05-08-14 10:06 PM
    Doesn't anyone have the same problem with me? Please...
    Last edited by thanhcska; 05-09-14 at 09:00 AM.
    05-09-14 06:13 AM
    I'm having the first problem.
    My playbook has been really lagging lately and my android apps freeze the playbook.
    Every time I try the reset it turns off.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 10:08 AM
    Try power and volume +. The volume - button is not necessary.
    06-05-14 08:53 PM
    Try power and volume +. The volume - button is not necessary.
    Knowledge Base defines hard reset as pressing and holding the power button for twenty seconds.
    06-05-14 10:13 PM
    Wi-Fi issues are discussed in the Kowledge Base Article 26096.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    06-05-14 10:18 PM
    Knowledge Base defines hard reset as pressing and holding the power button for twenty seconds.
    The OP defined it as restarting automatically after shutdown. Holding the power button will not accomplish that.
    When I have an issue I always reboot with power and volume +. I'm not sure what the difference between the two is other then removing the extra step of restarting manually.
    06-06-14 05:23 PM
    The OP defined it as restarting automatically after shutdown. Holding the power button will not accomplish that.
    When I have an issue I always reboot with power and volume +. I'm not sure what the difference between the two is other then removing the extra step of restarting manually.
    What does holding the volume plus button do as compared to just holding the power button down for 10 seconds ? The original purpose of the three button reset was said to be clearing of the temporary caches which might need to be done to get rid of some problem. Now maybe that can be done by holding the power button for 20 seconds. Soft rests will cure some problems and are the first things to try. Security wipes are the last.
    06-06-14 07:43 PM
    Holding the power button will shut down the PlayBook. Holding power and volume+ will shut down and automatically restart the PlayBook.
    The three button reset has never been three buttons. It's always been power and volume +. I'm not sure when the volume - came from.
    Just holding the power button may fix whatever issue one may be having but I prefer to go right for the jugular. Not only is the must drastic action before a security wipe, it will restart the PlayBook. Considering the long boot time it's the right way to go in my opinion.
    06-06-14 09:03 PM
    Holding the power button will shut down the PlayBook. Holding power and volume+ will shut down and automatically restart the PlayBook.
    The three button reset has never been three buttons. It's always been power and volume +. I'm not sure when the volume - came from.
    Just holding the power button may fix whatever issue one may be having but I prefer to go right for the jugular. Not only is the must drastic action before a security wipe, it will restart the PlayBook. Considering the long boot time it's the right way to go in my opinion.
    Here is a reference on the three button reset. It was originally intended, so the story goes, to give the same result as a battery pull on a phone. It would clear temporary files which might help to " clear the mind of the PB". Perhaps it is no longer useful but in the beginning.

http://books.google.com/books?id=WSB...=0CCEQ6AEwATgK
    06-06-14 09:42 PM