Hi

First of all, can ANYONE tell me how to contact blackberry for support? This link is totally useless. An email address please?

Okay. so. I want to delete credit card information saved in my blackberry account. I own a playbook where I have used someone else's credit card info (with permission of course) and now I don't want that associated with my account. The only option I get is to change/modify payment information, not delete it.

From app world, after entering my blackberry ID and password, I'm shown this
    Cancel credit card in BB App World and piece of crap customer service-img_00000152.jpg
    So I click modify
    Cancel credit card in BB App World and piece of crap customer service-img_00000153.jpg
    as you can see, key information of credit card is not presented here. So saving with blank fields there would override and cancel the payment information, right? But guess what? It won't let me save empty ones. Is there any way to erase that from my blackberry ID? By erase, I mean ERASE, not modify or change or replace.
    08-05-13 10:03 PM
    It's just an idea but did you try it directly from the blackberry app world website?
    08-05-13 10:12 PM
    It's just an idea but did you try it directly from the blackberry app world website?
    Thank you for the quick reply. I tried it from the website, no luck. Same thing happened, just in a different UI (website)
    08-05-13 10:28 PM
    My handy little ever growing NOTES shows:

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.

Credit Card Cancellation

There is an open trouble ticket on this problem: KB24655-Unable to remove a credit card or PayPal account from the BlackBerry ID payment options

Follow the instructions on entering a dummy credit card number.
    Remian8985 and Carl Estes like this.
    08-05-13 11:12 PM
    There is an open trouble ticket on this problem: KB24655-Unable to remove a credit card or PayPal account from the BlackBerry ID payment options

Follow the instructions on entering a dummy credit card number.
    Thanks a lot!

For any future visitor's reference, enter 123 as CVV with dummy credit number.
    08-06-13 04:37 AM
    Thanks a lot!

For any future visitor's reference, enter 123 as CVV with dummy credit number.
    What's interesting about MY INFO FILE, I was only going into it to find the email address. I noticed the additional info which I recalled when I saw it but had completely forgotten. Glad it worked.
    08-06-13 08:50 AM
    I could not agree more. The worst customer service at BlackBerry Apps World.

My card is charged twice trying to download FeedMinder, which I could not. They are not responding to my multiple requests at twitter account Blackberryhelp as well as their customer support weblink, for either refund or download options.

How could you trust them!

Any help will be appreciated.
    07-19-15 01:43 PM