Princess Auto (Canada)

Stock number: B 8410565

$4.99

Little adapter to make a common HDMI cable fit into PlayBook.

It works fine.

Xtreme brand - not that it matters...
    Ankieberry, peter9477 and A7omic like this.
    11-13-11 02:16 PM
    i picked one up on Friday in Brandon, Manitoba and it works great. Princess Auto also has great deals on HDMI cables and other cabling/adapters. When setting up my home theatre system I saved a bundle buying cables at Princess Auto. The AV stores charge huge markups on their cables.
    11-13-11 04:31 PM
    check out monoprice.com. They ship to Canada and if you dont mind waiting for the mail you'll pay about $4 for the same cable Futureshop charges $35 for.
    11-13-11 04:36 PM
    Yeah, I agree. I also picked up two 12-foot HDMI cables for $10 each at Princess Auto at the same time. $10 is not 'The World's Lowest Price' for an HDMI cable, but it's pretty good! :-)
    11-13-11 05:26 PM
    I gave up on retail stores for that stuff, I usually use ebay for it, same adapter $2.08 with shipping, The Source wanted $25, FS $30.

I am happy to hear Princess Auto has cheap cables though, easier then using ebay.
    11-14-11 08:13 AM
    same here, I purchased a 3ft HDMI cable for my PB through ebay, it was $2.08 shipped to my door lol...the 6ft cable was maybe a dollar more?
    11-14-11 10:45 AM
    Just purchased micro HDMI male to HDMI female connector at Radio Shack in Niagara Falls NY. Paid 2x price quoted above at Princess Auto - but cheap for me since I live in Niagara region - this said to get my PB to fire up on a Panasonic I needed to re-boot PB with cable attached to television. I'm sure they'll correct this on next version of PB os. Hope this helps.
    12-13-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD