Is there some setting that enables it?

TY
    11-13-14 05:46 AM
    You plug it in. No wireless method

Posted via CB10
    anon(8719892) likes this.
    11-13-14 05:49 AM
    11-14-14 01:55 PM
    Is there a stable mini Hdmi connector for the PlayBook, I'm loosing the signal when I type on the PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 09:59 AM
    Is there a stable mini Hdmi connector for the PlayBook, I'm loosing the signal when I type on the PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    I've got that issue too, the problem is your PlayBook, I think. The HDMI-Port is wobbly.
    You can try to use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 03:37 PM
    If I simply move a bit the Hdmi cable I loose the signal. Is there a kind of rack with Hdmi and usb male connector, where we can sit the PlayBook on it. And from the rack a Hdmi to screen and usb keyboard connected?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 10:22 PM
    I have no problem with either one of my playbooks. Check your port and see if there is something wrong with it. It's quite easy to to plug the micro end of the cable upside down and cause damage to it. Either that or try another cable if you can.

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    11-29-14 10:25 PM
    If I simply move a bit the Hdmi cable I loose the signal. Is there a kind of rack with Hdmi and usb male connector, where we can sit the PlayBook on it. And from the rack a Hdmi to screen and usb keyboard connected?

Posted via CB10
    For sure first check the HDMI-cable, if another cable causes the same issue, you know, that your HDMI-port is broken.
    I don't know any stands for the PlayBook, except the rapid charging stand, but with out HDMI or USB connection.
    You can't connect an usb keyboard, only bluetooth will work.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 04:56 AM
    I'll buy a new Hdmi wire and will see where the problem comes from. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 06:42 AM
    You're welcome

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 06:49 AM
    Several things I can mention. I have a Samsung TV and it has a YouTube App on it. You can link your Playbook and that app wirelessly and surf and search on the Playbook and relay the request to the TV. It's the only one on the TV I have found that can be paired to a Playbook that way. There may be others. Certainly would be nice to conduct all my web searching and keying on the Playbook and have it wirelessly go to the TV. Damn, if in regular searching I can get to a YouTube video from Google why can't I get to Google results and open those links from the TV's Youtube site lol.

Anyway, I had a hdmi to micro cable that worked and then quit on me. I was getting the No Signal and check your Source message. It seemed a bit loose on the micro to Playbook connection side but I found that very gingerly and very, very slowly pushing in the micro connector to the Playbook would sometimes get it work though it would often take a number of such tries. So, not wanting to have to always do that, I went over to a 'Buck or Two' store and got another brand of 6 foot cable for aboot $8 Canadian. No problems on the connection end so far which as others have also suggested, it might most often be the cable at fault instead of the Playbook.

As far as a stand, I mentioned in another thread I'd bought a simple one from another Dollar store. They were meant for thinner tablets but I cut and widened the cradle a bit and it works fine. The cable can remain connected to the Playbook. Just place a book in the middle of the table then put the Playbook and the stand on that to ensure if it's bumped it won't fall more than a couple of inches -- you don't want it sitting right on the edge of a high table. Additionally, with this you can have both the hdmi cable and the power cable connected at the same time. The link is http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mi-out-771243/
    11-30-14 12:50 PM