I'm currently making my way through a 150 page pdf for work. Can I create bookmarks on my pb for important pages?
    01-16-12 04:10 PM
    No you canNOT.

Many of us hope that there will be better options either in the adobe or 3rd party apps when OS2 launches. Until then you can either keep track by creating a doc somewhere else or with pencil and paper (so 21st century)
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-16-12 04:17 PM
    I have the same question for movies or lectures. OK, clumsy, but...what I'm doin' is...take a screen shot and... Doc Neutron
    01-16-12 04:45 PM
    Well shucks. I do hope that gets updated, too.
    01-16-12 05:04 PM
    Can I create bookmarks on my pb for important pages?
    I can.... but not with the PoS Adobe Reader that came with my PlayBook...

1. Upgrade to the OS2 beta (as a developer);
    2. install RepliGo Reader (it's an android app that's been converted to bar) go here https://accounts.google.com/ServiceL...heets&hl=en_US
    3. use its "sticky notes" feature where you want to put a bookmark (don't use the bookmark feature)
    4. when you want to find your bookmarks, RepliGo has a function that will search for comments which will list all the sticky notes (with whatevery you wrote in each sticky) and allow you to tap on the one you want to take you to that page.

BTW: if you just want to reopen a PDF at the last page you were reading, RepliGo does that automatically.
    suzieque likes this.
    01-16-12 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD