none whatsoever
    LOL, it was a scary Halloween story.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-01-11 08:07 AM
    LOL, it was a scary Halloween story.
    haha woops missed it sorry
    11-01-11 08:12 AM
    haha woops missed it sorry
    Yes, my fault. I didn't use the roll eyes icon or any other way to show it.
    brucep1 likes this.
    11-01-11 08:25 AM
    Believe me, as soon as any flaw comes out about BB, it's straight away here. Don't even Google. You'll find in this particular forum a "yeppeeeee I found one" like post, in witch we learned that under certain circumstances, the browser may allow access to unsecured storage (i.e memory card). This beeing a webkit based browser commune issue. Nothing to do with BES nor secured items (mail, bbm, SMS/ MMS or any internal storage of your phone).
    Edited : also found some middleware issues with corporate messaging/collaborative enterprise software.
    Sorry, I don't believe you, in reality RIM has its share of vulnerabilities, just like Apple and Google. I think their security model has more to do with employing Canadian NOC workers, charging extra every month on your bill, and selling software licenses, than providing the best security available.
    11-01-11 11:57 AM
    Sorry, I don't believe you, in reality RIM has its share of vulnerabilities, just like Apple and Google. I think their security model has more to do with employing Canadian NOC workers, charging extra every month on your bill, and selling software licenses, than providing the best security available.
    How are they charging me extra? If I didn't have a bb I wouldn't be paying for bis but I would paying for whatever they call a regular data plan. I don't pay more for bis.
    11-01-11 12:01 PM
    How are they charging me extra? If I didn't have a bb I wouldn't be paying for bis but I would paying for whatever they call a regular data plan. I don't pay more for bis.
    BES users pay extra every month, in addition to a data plan.
    11-01-11 12:17 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD