hello all

i just i buy playbook but i don't know how to write Arabic!!??
    is there any way to write Arabic or install software to makes me write Arabic?

and i need someone to tell me how to transfer files from playbook using wireless connection ??
    thhx
    Last edited by Zomy; 02-13-12 at 12:47 PM.
    02-13-12 12:38 PM
    Please search the forums for this, it is there. As for the writing of Arabic, the Playbook alas does not have any fingers, so at this time, I don't think so..
    02-13-12 01:10 PM
    Please search the forums for this, it is there. As for the writing of Arabic, the Playbook alas does not have any fingers, so at this time, I don't think so..
    u mean that no software to make me write arabic for now?
    i have to wait rim new software maybe they include to write arabic right?

and what about using wireless sorry i want some one hlep me step by step
    02-13-12 01:48 PM
    Search App World for "Arabic keyboard", there is such an app to type, then copy and paste elsewhere. Unfortunately that's the best you've got for now.
    02-13-12 04:51 PM
    Search App World for "Arabic keyboard", there is such an app to type, then copy and paste elsewhere. Unfortunately that's the best you've got for now.

i will try but do u know a good app for this ??? if u know may u give me the name of the app

i hope blackberry rim makes software includes arabic keyboard

thx
    02-14-12 03:34 PM
    I've recently installed an app from app world for arabic keyboard and it is awesome. If you search "arabic keyboard" you will see an app whose icon is a yellow AYN letter. I like that app. The keyboard layout is very good and you can search your arabic word in google by pressing the 'google' button.
    06-29-12 09:33 AM
    06-30-12 04:37 PM
    Fascinating work around to give the pb access to another language/alphabet.
    06-30-12 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD