I just got HBO Go and it wants me to put in my password each time. Not a big deal but I type one letter the keyboard goes away, press password box keyboard pops up, type one letter it goes away and so on. So it's a pain, it seems to remember my cable provider and email but not the password. Any ideas on how to get PB to remember password or at least keep the keyboard from dissapearing?
    03-23-13 08:19 PM
    Well, you can swipe diagonally upward from the left bottom corner to bring back the keyboard. Generally, if the keyboard is disappearing, the web page has not been completely rendered, so wait a bit.

Check Browser Settings (swipe down while in Browser). And see if cookies are enabled or if you have private browsing enabled (if enabled, it will erase traces of what you did when you exit).
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-23-13 08:36 PM
    I checked the things you said and they are all ok. I did clear everything while I was in there. Tried it and it worked, although I had to enter cable provider and email. Thought that fixed it, tried again this morning and the same old thing happened again. I was able to swipe and bring up the keyboard but I am not typing in the password box, so I tap on that box and it starts all over again. Any other ideas?
    03-24-13 01:05 PM