i had problems pairing my blackberry with my playbook so i tried to delete blackberry bridge. while i was deleting it, my phone froze up so i did a battery pool. now when i go to app world and try to download bridge, there's no option to download the app. i see the app but the download link is not there. does any one know what the problem is and how i can fix it? thanks.
    11-12-11 09:14 AM
    did u make sure that the bridge app is deleted from your BB..... if it isnt then delete it, do a battery pull, restart it should work.

if its already deleted then try a battery pull again, see if u can dowload the bridge, should work.

let us know how it goes.
    11-12-11 09:22 AM
    Yes, go into Options, Apps on the phone (it may be different depending on your phone OS) and remove it again. Reboot.

If you still can't get it from appworld, visit

rroyy.com and find it there and download using the phone. I recommend visiting that site on a computer and getting use to navigating it to find the version of bridge you need, then visit with the phone and download using the phone.
    11-12-11 10:03 AM
    Yes, go into Options, Apps on the phone (it may be different depending on your phone OS) and remove it again. Reboot.

rroyy.com and find it there and download using the phone. I recommend visiting that site on a computer and getting use to navigating it to find the version of bridge you need, then visit with the phone and download using the phone.
    What he said!
    11-12-11 02:10 PM
    thanks guys, rroyy.com worked
    11-13-11 12:02 PM
    also for others, you may try to DL it with your PB wired with USB to your computer using the AppWorld website with your desktop browser.
    Had some similar issues after installing OS7.0.0.503, and this made it simple.
    Some little adjustments to make, like phone's appworld saying that some apps have updates (while they didn't really) = downloaded again (maybe a battery pull could have solved this ?).
    11-14-11 03:18 AM
    If a wallpaper is posted in a forum, how do I save it to my pictures on my PB? I hate to ask such a PB newb question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 04:08 PM
    hold a finger over the picture and click "save" then select picture from your playbook and swipe from top to bottom and the option to use picture as wallpaper should be there.
    11-14-11 04:59 PM

I have gone on to settings and made sure I deleted it and then restarted my phone but it still won't come up with download. Any help please.
    06-30-12 08:23 AM
    Have you tried visiting

rroyy.com USING YOUR PHONE.

Then navigate to the bridge version for your phone's OS and download it ON THE PHONE.

You can visit the site using a computer to figure out where/what to navigate, then do it on the phone.
    06-30-12 09:34 AM
    Have you tried visiting

rroyy.com USING YOUR PHONE.

Then navigate to the bridge version for your phone's OS and download it ON THE PHONE.

You can visit the site using a computer to figure out where/what to navigate, then do it on the phone.
    Thanks very very much
    06-30-12 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD