so this is my question: when you open a Powerpoint slide on the Playbook, if you click the first icon on the top of the screen it opens a field called Notes but I can't type anything there. Is that just to view any notes written when creating the slides on PC or what? The fact is that I can not write anything there while on PB...
    01-26-12 11:08 AM
    You cannot edit anything on the powerpoint on the PB, its read only as of now. No writing, no editing.
    01-26-12 01:04 PM
    Kind of sucks but hopefully it is improved in the Doc2Go revamp they were talking about in CES.
    01-26-12 01:17 PM
    They showed them editing WORD & EXCEL Files in PB OS2.0 @ CES
    hopfully you can also edit Powerpoint....guess time will tell...couple more weeks
    01-26-12 02:31 PM
    I just read somewhere today that 2.0 will allow you to edit powerpoint documents. Im sorry I dont have the link as it is long gone to me, but thats what I read!
    01-26-12 03:11 PM
    Well, I'm on OS2 beta. I can edit the slides but not the speaker notes.
    01-26-12 03:15 PM
    so this is my question: when you open a Powerpoint slide on the Playbook, if you click the first icon on the top of the screen it opens a field called Notes but I can't type anything there. Is that just to view any notes written when creating the slides on PC or what? The fact is that I can not write anything there while on PB...
    As of now it's only viewing, however maybe in O.S 2.0 there will be editing as in the Press Release they said "Updated document editing capabilities" , however this just may be new fonts and stuff like that...
    01-26-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD