It doesn't come with a HDMI cord, it comes with a USB.

Any micro HDMI to normal HDMI will work. Buy it from Radio Shack if you have one nearby.

If you can, get a 1080p set, video from the PB looks unreal at that resolution! I showed my son my lowly 24" Toshiba running the PB demo vid at 1080p - he was soooo sad that his 32" only supported 720p.
    02-06-12 09:03 AM
    Hi guys.. i dont wanna sound dumb or like i belong to another planet for not be to tech savy, i went to best buy last week to buy hdmi cable and a lcd tv so i can stream videos or watch live event through playbook browser and tv through hdmi, but the best buy guy told me they dont sell nothing of blackberry anymore and since he told ke than i just left. ok my question is.. what kind of tv exactly i need to buy in order to see my playbook conten on the big screen?? like watch on the big screen browsing my playbook conten, stream videos and wacth ufc fight live as i always do on my playbook and i wanna see it in a big screen. my tv at home are those old fashion tv, i never had before lcd or plasma tv or wathever they call them.. Which TV you guys recomend me to buy?? please help me out.. before i finish.. my budget is not to much eather.. i got like 800$ currently to buy wathever you guys recomend me, so please give me a good advice like Ya always do!! thanks in advance
    Any microHDMI to HDMI cable will let you see everything that is on your Playbook screen to ANY TV or computer monitor that supports HDMI in. Nothing "smart" is required. I routinely connect my Playbook to an LCD projector, my office computer monitor and my old 57" rear projection CRT TV at home.

And if you connect a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo you can even mouse about and type without touching the Playbook.
    02-06-12 09:11 AM
    Your playbook came with a short micro HDMI cord. Take that with you to Staples or wherever and tell them you want one the same, just at least 15' long.

Take the playbook with you, when they help you pick a cord, take the cord and playbook over to the tv's, plug them in and test.

Away you go.
    wrong answer; u r confusing the op. the op needs a micro hdmi to hdmi... and that doesnt come with the pb.
    02-06-12 09:14 AM
    wrong answer; u r confusing the op. the op needs a micro hdmi to hdmi... and that doesnt come with the pb.
    ok but when i comected what else i need to do??
    02-06-12 09:19 AM
    ok but when i comected what else i need to do??
    Just set the tv to the hdmi input you used. Nothing else needs to be done. If your going to try it in store on of the employees will help you with it. Check your hdmi settings. Should look something like this. Some of the options are only available when it's connected.
    02-06-12 09:28 AM
    he was soooo sad that his 32" only supported 720p.
    Really? Most ppl can't tell with sets < 32". That's why most are 720p in that size range.
    02-06-12 09:28 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD