Can I Transfer Video License to another Store?

I was not paying attention to the shutting or discontinuing Apps of BlackBerry on Playbook. I do remember I got the Free Movie (Sherlock) via the Video Store which is run by Rovi.

Did I miss the boat on importing it to another Video Store? Is there any instructions that explain what I should do with this free Movie. Lucky, I did not buy anything with that Store.
    02-24-15 07:27 AM
    There was no boat.
    02-24-15 07:50 AM
    Never saw any info on transferring video licenses.... I think you have to realize that any content you buy is going to be "limited" by if that company stays in business or if they keep that store open. I bought a few $.99 movies and a number of free ones from BlackBerry, much of that content had limited licensing to begin with.... very little of it still works.
    02-24-15 07:50 AM
    For PB videos, you have to have a backup of your system. You will not be able to d/l it again. You have to back up because there is a drm file and a video file and you must have both for the movie to play. The bb10 movies are in the store in a movie folder in your account. Those seem to be able to play from there.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:16 PM