Don't like the way my bookmarks look on my browser home page,can I re-arrange them?
    12-23-12 04:40 PM
    Sorry, not at this time.

Although BB10 should fix that and there are rumours the Playbook might get the BB10 upgrade a couple of weeks before the phone launch as a marketing strategy for the phones.

Si.
    12-23-12 05:15 PM
    No. The question has been asked numerous times - I suggest that you use the search engine to find detailed information on the subject.
    12-23-12 05:17 PM
    Sorry, not at this time.

Although BB10 should fix that and there are rumours the Playbook might get the BB10 upgrade a couple of weeks before the phone launch as a marketing strategy for the phones.

Si.
    WHOA!!! REALLY??? when/where/who did you hear this???
    12-23-12 05:19 PM
    people have mentioned this before and although I haven't really done this, it is still worth mentioning. if you make all your bookmarks to your homescreen and then put them in a bookmarks folder you would basically achieve the same thing.
    FF22, CdaS, snow_stipple and 1 others like this.
    12-23-12 05:30 PM
    people have mentioned this before and although I haven't really done this, it is still worth mentioning. if you make all your bookmarks to your homescreen and then put them in a bookmarks folder you would basically achieve the same thing.
    That's what I do.

When I first saw this thread title I was thinking " Oh no! Here goes the newest flame thread."
    12-23-12 08:27 PM
    And after you have saved them to your homescreen you could go back to the Bookmarks, delete those same links there, and then re-save them to Bookmarks after opening each from the Homescreen. Best if you just want to re-arrange your favourite 10 or 20. Add back in reverse order you want them.

If you have Private Browsing on the links will be saved but icons will only save temporarily. They will just appear grey. You would need to temporarily turn private browsing off while you save the icons.
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    12-24-12 01:01 AM