Hello,
    i've a playbook. It worked quite well for a long time. Of late, i'm having some issues- the browser crashes a lot, touch screen doesn't respond well. I did a 'security wipe' and download an update of 342 mb (post security wipe). It didnt fix up the problem. Now, i've to reinstall the OS i.e., 'FORCE REINSTALL'. Well, i know the process that i've to go through. I've a question. I've created a new bb id. While setting it up, can i use this (new) bb id insted of the one that i used before? Can i change the bb id on my playbook, while going through initial set up ??
    08-24-12 09:22 PM
    Hello,
    i've a playbook. It worked quite well for a long time. Of late, i'm having some issues- the browser crashes a lot, touch screen doesn't respond well. I did a 'security wipe' and download an update of 342 mb (post security wipe). It didnt fix up the problem. Now, i've to reinstall the OS i.e., 'FORCE REINSTALL'. Well, i know the process that i've to go through. I've a question. I've created a new bb id. While setting it up, can i use this (new) bb id insted of the one that i used before? Can i change the bb id on my playbook, while going through initial set up ??
    Sure you can. Just remember that if you change your ID you won't be able to get the apps you've already paid for.
    smartie88 likes this.
    08-24-12 09:51 PM
    Sure you can. Just remember that if you change your ID you won't be able to get the apps you've already paid for.
    thanks! That helped a lot. I've paid for nothing as of now, so i'm gonna change it.
    08-24-12 10:04 PM
    Exactly correct as posted above. So long as you haven't paid for any apps then you will be good to go.
    08-24-12 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD