I do not have a PayPal account or a credit card.

If I get a PlayBook I would like to buy music, movies, apps etc...

Is there anyway I can do this with a PayPal account or credit card?

Is there some sort of PayPal voucher or giftcard that I could use?

I live in the U.K by the way.

Thanks!
    10-22-11 05:00 PM
    I wonder if getting a pre paid credit card would work? The ones you buy, pre paid VISA, and load money onto. Do you have those there?

I have the same issue at times, on other sites, because I don't have a paypal account.
    10-22-11 05:08 PM
    I think we do, I'll have a look. Cheers for the idea
    10-22-11 05:20 PM
    Yes you can. I use Paypal for all my purchases on appworld.
    10-22-11 05:30 PM
    Paypal has gift cards and there are prepaid Visa and Mastercards all over the place. I'm sure you could find them just about any major retailer in any country. I used a Visa gift card I got from Qwest before with Paypal, I have another one somewhere and I'll test it with the App World as soon as I dig it up.
    10-22-11 05:34 PM
    Debit cards work
    10-23-11 12:22 AM
    Debit cards work
    ***Depends on your bank. Mine doesn't allow them over internet for safety.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 12:34 AM
    Not sure if carrier billing is an option in the UK, it is here. Check your BBID account settings either on your BB or online.
    10-23-11 01:11 AM
    Not sure if carrier billing is an option in the UK, it is here. Check your BBID account settings either on your BB or online.
    Niiiiice, i never noticed that.
    10-23-11 01:37 AM
    Thanks everyone
    10-23-11 02:45 AM
    Maybe this isn't only true of RIM, but from what they said at DevCon, it seems that they really made it easy for developers to get paid by making many payment systems available. Sure, it's not a fancy new feature for the phones or Playbook, but it is something worth praising.

(True, there are fees, but by making it easy to pay, users are more likely to purchase.)
    10-23-11 04:15 AM
    I wish more places took Obopay. I signed up for that years ago and never got to use it.

Www.Obopay.com

Hate paypal.
    10-23-11 05:41 AM
    i use my debit card to buy stuff online,you may check with your bank.
    10-23-11 07:50 AM
    Can I use a paypal gift card to buy an app world app without having a paypal account?
    02-04-12 05:04 PM
    I think we do, I'll have a look. Cheers for the idea
    OT I know, but I bet you're a happy Arsenal fan after today's result.

And just to get back on topic, with Roger's we also have a carrier billing option. Great for those without a credit card although I use PayPal. One of my co-workers refuses to get a credit card so options like this make it easier for people to live without them if they choose.
    02-04-12 05:18 PM
    My daughter recently bought an Kobo ebook for the pb via WH Smiths, so work arounds are possible.
    02-04-12 05:38 PM
    Mastercards don't work for me, Is there anyone here successful of paying apps using mastercard credit card?
    02-04-12 08:03 PM
    Mastercards don't work for me, Is there anyone here successful of paying apps using mastercard credit card?
    I use my Mastercard with no problems.
    02-04-12 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD