If i can i'm all over coverting right despite and risks or loss of other features....please inform.

FYI...need opera browser to use a vital website for work.
    11-01-11 11:11 PM
    No. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-01-11 11:26 PM
    Yes you can. The link is in the converted list as well as bolt browser, skyfire, and dolphin browser.
    KermEd and windozeless like this.
    11-02-11 12:11 AM
    Yep, Bolt, Dolphin and Opera are all working on my PB with OS2. Although they feel a little crude as the PB's browser handles some sites better.

I also have a free browser I posted that you can side-load here: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...u-have-663236/

~ed.
    11-02-11 09:17 AM
    i think opera has been released officially in the last day or so for BB (not sure if for handset or PB)..
    11-02-11 12:21 PM
    i think opera has been released officially in the last day or so for BB (not sure if for handset or PB)..
    Do you have any more info than this? I'm a little confused because Opera Mini has been available on BB phones for years, although I think you could only get it from Opera's website.

11-02-11 12:58 PM
    I just downloaded opera mobile on 2.0 it doesn't seem to want to start up 'unexpected stoppage'....

anyone else find this?

Dolphin loaded fine!?!?
    11-03-11 01:45 AM
    I just downloaded opera mobile on 2.0 it doesn't seem to want to start up 'unexpected stoppage'....

anyone else find this?

Dolphin loaded fine!?!?
    Dolphin works like a beast on my playbook. Smoking fast, faster than the stock browser and the layout is nice on the playbook. Using Dolphin 7 HD from the conversion list.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    11-03-11 10:32 PM
    This is evidence of opera mini and uc browser working on playbook.
    01-13-13 04:15 AM
    This is evidence of opera mini and uc browser working on playbook.
    did you try it out?
    01-13-13 03:12 PM
    Though Opera is my preferred browser on my PC, Opera mini is garbage and not worth the effort to sideload.
    01-13-13 03:19 PM
    DO any alternative browsers allow netflix to work?
    01-13-13 07:53 PM
    DO any alternative browsers allow netflix to work?
    no. netflix will not work on playbook at this time. please do a search if you want more info
    01-13-13 08:31 PM
    Yeh I use Flix but last I heard the browser was the problem and Netflix had no desire for BB app. My kids have been eating the video store up which works for the road but the $$$$
    dahccec likes this.
    01-14-13 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD