Thanks that is a site I have used before. I think I'll have another little dabble at side loading.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:31 PM
    Kayak is a big offender when it comes to putting a bunch of icons in your picture file. Since Kayak is an Android port Ghost Commander will find it easily.
    10-12-13 10:15 PM
    I recently bought a 4GB KROSS 4.0 ICS 7" Android tablet and HATED the thing. Screen looked terrible, constant lock ups, slow response, so I sold it for 40.00 on Kijiji. I paid 80.00 for it brand new.

Next day I bought a mint, in the box, 32GB Playbook on Kijiji for 80.00. It really is quite good. Screen is clear and bright. It's fast and I've sideloaded a few android apps onto it. All I really wanted anyways was a "Couch tablet" something that could pull up IMDB, check email and surf the web. I also can use it as a remote for my WDTV. Definitely worth the money, compared to the cheap Android tablets out there
    10-12-13 11:49 PM
    Still use mine after 2 years. Probably need to replace it since the volume buttons have stopped working. It's my GPS in may car. Use it to open attachments when browsing emails on my phone. Read the WSJ with their side-loaded Android app. Watch Amazon instant videos and HBO-GO when on the treadmill (wish it has Netflix, though).

Pretty good browser but as others have noted, it got sort of laggy with the last update. I wish BBRY would give us one last update to the BB10 browser and Android runtime.

Like others who have posted, I like the UI probably a bit better than BB10 and I prefer the full running of apps in the background over BB10's active tile scheme.

Plenty of people have complained that they "ruined" bridge on BB10, but the things that aren't there -- bridge email, txt, and bridge browser were so slow and clunky I never used them anyway. I love the parts of bridge that they kept and continue to be absolutely bewildered that no other platform has picked up on this and tied their phones and tablets together the way BlackBerry did.

Posted via CB10
    Fuzz360 likes this.
    10-13-13 12:06 AM
29 12