I am having trouble watching live CNN shows. Video is choppy and sometimes very fast. Other live news shows are fine. Any thoughts or help out there? Thanks.
    08-04-12 05:57 PM
    I can watch the short video clips on the Web Site but the live streaming has never worked for me. Funnily enough I have no problem streaming from other sites.
    lovemyplaybook likes this.
    08-04-12 07:07 PM
    No problem with the videos here even when streaming in HD quality. Your Internet connection might be the cause for the choppiness but I'm not sure.
    08-04-12 09:55 PM
    The live video is like a fast choppy video. Very strange. Internet speed is 30mgs...Pretty fast. Other live streaming is fine. Just CNN.

Thanks for the reply.
    08-04-12 10:27 PM
    The live video is like a fast choppy video. Very strange. Internet speed is 30mgs...Pretty fast. Other live streaming is fine. Just CNN.

Thanks for the reply.
    Mine is a 25Mbp connection so the problem isn't with your Internet connection and must be from CNN's end. I cant test the live video of course since I dont live in the states and am not a US ISP subscriber.
    08-04-12 11:13 PM
    Mine is a 25Mbp connection so the problem isn't with your Internet connection and must be from CNN's end. I cant test the live video of course since I dont live in the states and am not a US ISP subscriber.
    Im having the same issue from AB
    08-04-12 11:58 PM
    CNN - I am live - ilive.to - better live streaming platform It will auto start but takes about 30 seconds. Have patience
    08-05-12 12:42 AM
    I've noticed it is better on some days than others. I think its there servers being overloaded. The comedy network in canada is bad for this as well. But it least it tells you to try agin later.
    08-05-12 07:22 AM
    EricB1968

Thanks for the link. Works much better. I also like the other channels available.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    08-05-12 08:16 AM
    EricB1968

Thanks for the link. Works much better. I also like the other channels available.
    No problem. Here is another link that will come in handy for you. national_news on Justin.tv

Enjoy, Peace
    08-05-12 08:34 AM
    Another great link. Thank you very much.
    08-05-12 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD