My pb charging stand has just given up the ghost. Now I have two Z10s is there a stand that can do both items?
    04-25-13 01:25 PM
    i'm wondering if the "Z" will fit in the pb stand,,, if it does, it may be worth getting another one...
    04-25-13 01:50 PM
    i'm wondering if the "Z" will fit in the pb stand,,, if it does, it may be worth getting another one...
    My PlayBook stand uses the magnetic charger connection. The Z10 does not have this.
    04-25-13 01:55 PM
    PB charges from the bottom, Z10 charges from the side. They both fit in mine its just that it'd gone defunked.
    04-25-13 03:43 PM
    PB charges from the bottom, Z10 charges from the side. They both fit in mine its just that it'd gone defunked.
    Right but the connection isn't there to charge the Z correct?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:19 PM
    This was easy to make. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...a-dock-780126/

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:15 PM
    Since the Playbook usb charge plug actually goes in upside down, does the z10 usb plug also go in upside down ? S_O_M maybe you can get a rapid travel charger with the magnetic plug while you are in Cincinnati visiting the biergartens and sampling the wiener schnitzel. Maybe Jerry Springer will be in town. And if you want pastys you might check this site.

http://www.pasty.com/

Also how is that second Ferrari convertible doing?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-25-13 11:49 PM
    Since the Playbook usb charge plug actually goes in upside down, does the z10 usb plug also go in upside down ? S_O_M maybe you can get a rapid travel charger with the magnetic plug while you are in Cincinnati visiting the biergartens and sampling the wiener schnitzel. Maybe Jerry Springer will be in town. And if you want pastys you might check this site.

Welcome to Pasty Central

Also how is that second Ferrari convertible doing?
    No no no I'm not going anywhere near cincinnati. Well I don't think I am but I don't know where it is so I might be but I hope not. It's some strange place called Chandler I'm going to where ever that is? And apart from that I've heard that some very strange people go on holiday in cincinnati so it's definitely not for me, oh no!
    04-26-13 06:39 AM
    No no no I'm not going anywhere near cincinnati. Well I don't think I am but I don't know where it is so I might be but I hope not. It's some strange place called Chandler I'm going to where ever that is? And apart from that I've heard that some very strange people go on holiday in cincinnati so it's definitely not for me, oh no!
    Chandler, at least, one I've heard of is in Arizona. But, I have no doubt that you already know where you are going. Oh, pack any liquid over whatever the limit is in your luggage and buy one or two bottles at duty-free before landing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-26-13 08:57 AM
    Chandler, at least, one I've heard of is in Arizona. But, I have no doubt that you already know where you are going. Oh, pack any liquid over whatever the limit is in your luggage and buy one or two bottles at duty-free before landing.
    I know I'm thick but I'm not stupid as well! Of course I know where I'm going, Chandler like I said. What has that got to do with arrissona or whatever place you mentioned? I'm not going there am I?
    04-26-13 01:02 PM