Can anyone explain  mapping a network problem?-print-go-help.jpgAfter having problems connecting Print to go from my PC to Playbook I came across a work round which suggested using "Cute PDF". The work round method looked OK with step by step instructions but I am having trouble with just one line of the instructions which stated " Map a network drive to the Playbook Shared Media File on your PC".
    Can anyone explain how to do this ?

(Please dont send any suggestions about correcting Print to go - I've tried them all and Playbook technical are still trying to find the answer too! )
    03-24-13 04:55 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	print to go help.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	143441After having problems connecting Print to go from my PC to Playbook I came across a work round which suggested using "Cute PDF". The work round method looked OK with step by step instructions but I am having trouble with just one line of the instructions which stated " Map a network drive to the Playbook Shared Media File on your PC".
    Can anyone explain how to do this ?
    It's a network terminology.

Some of the Blackberry devices create a sort of "pseudo network" to do certain communications tasks.

In Microsoft Windows, how you do that depends on which version of Windows you have.

In the days of Windows 2000 and Windows XP, you might use the "Network Neighborhood" icon. In Windows 7 the easiest way would be to just click on "Computer", and at the top of the window there should be a "Map network drive" menu.

I'll give more details if you need it once I know what version of Windows you're using.
    03-24-13 06:42 AM
    Hope this helps a video. I made
    03-24-13 08:40 AM
    Thanks Antonio, well done! Love the accent too, cheers,
    Wayne
    03-24-13 03:48 PM
    Step 1: Check/modify Network Identification in Playbook Settings/Storage and Sharing
    Step 2: Turn on File and Wifi Sharing in Playbook Settings/Storage and Sharing
    Step 3: On your Windows computer, press Windows Key+R. Enter \\pbname (from step 1)
    Step 4: Right-Click on media and choose Map Network Drive
    Technology83 likes this.
    03-25-13 02:00 AM