I truly enjoy my BlackBerry PlayBook as I imagine many of you feel the same way. I genuinely like logging onto the forums because I normally read something interesting about the PlayBook either a tip trick or something useful. I'm so tired of people looking for sympathy on here asking ot telling people why they should keep their playbook. Or the all too common I haven't used my playbook because I have a z10. Well if that's the case why even log on and whine about it? I recently have been using my tablet for work and saving a lot of paper. Always using it for entertainment like watching Girls on hbo or listening to Crocodiles on it.

I like when people come on Bere and haven't bought one and look for reasons why this separates itself from other tablets. FLASH full Internet experience feels good in the hands and inexpensive. Just that easy.
    KittyBomb, SK122387 and ruben1975 like this.
    06-03-13 07:40 PM
    Yeah, if they are moving on, then just move on. No need to tell us (but if you wanna say bye and wish us well, go right ahead. It's just the whining that is annoying).

Now, expect the influx of bad comments.
    06-03-13 08:44 PM
    I think for the most part people are on the same Page
    06-03-13 09:45 PM
    I just tell them that if they don't want their PB anymore, I'll gladly take it off their hands.
    EchoesFX likes this.
    06-04-13 12:32 PM
    Anyone who truly wants to abandon their unwanted PlayBooks is welcome to donate them to me Especially if it's a 4g model.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:40 PM
    I will say, that since it is unlikely that Rim/bbry will produce a new tablet, I don't mind some of these discussions. They help focus me on what could replace a unique device, the PB, with its unique interface - if an when mine gives up the ghost or I give up on it. But just bashing is NOT helpful.
    06-04-13 03:47 PM
    The thread title is a little on the strong side and has not been reflected in the posts in reply to the OP. just an observation.
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-04-13 04:02 PM
    Ok, you want campaign of love? I love my Playbook! I really wish BB didn't run away from the Playbook. They could use the old design and parts, maybe with a few tweaks, use parts from BB10 phones to upgrade hardware. Then add BB10 and stir. Ok fine, I can't let go! This is probably why I'm not a CEO...
    06-04-13 05:57 PM
    Ok, you want campaign of love? I love my Playbook! I really wish BB didn't run away from the Playbook. They could use the old design and parts, maybe with a few tweaks, use parts from BB10 phones to upgrade hardware. Then add BB10 and stir. Ok fine, I can't let go! This is probably why I'm not a CEO...
    Now that's better. And listen there's no reason you can't be a CEO. You can be anything you want to be if you really want it. Let's you and I help clean up this thread with more positive statements like yours. I love my playbooks too and remember always enjoy the moments as they happen and don't wish for things your not in control of gaining. Ooohh I love this forum.
    eddy_berry and 416to604 like this.
    06-05-13 01:07 PM
    I'd love it if you would change your avatar pic. I think that would be a positive statement.

Wow, you did it while I was posting. You're fast.

Too bad you don't work for ThorBerry
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-05-13 01:44 PM
    Now that's better. And listen there's no reason you can't be a CEO. You can be anything you want to be if you really want it. Let's you and I help clean up this thread with more positive statements like yours. I love my playbooks too and remember always enjoy the moments as they happen and don't wish for things your not in control of gaining. Ooohh I love this forum.
    Great words of wisdom. I love this forum too. Look at that! A thread titled 'Campaign of Hate' showing so much comradery and support. You're new here Mr. Cowboy but it feels like you have been here a long time.
    06-05-13 02:06 PM
    Great words of wisdom. I love this forum too. Look at that! A thread titled 'Campaign of Hate' showing so much comradery and support. You're new here Mr. Cowboy but it feels like you have been here a long time.
    No I'm just a rookie that's all.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-05-13 03:29 PM
    I don't think BB ran away from the Playbook as much as it prioritized and focused itself on the BB10 launch. Sure some will say that the Playbook was a beta for BB10 crammed into a "half baked" tablet. Now that the Z and Q are out the Playbook will receive its due.

I think it was a very good product that just wasn't marketed well at the time for it's present relevance and future capabilities. Instead it got bogged down with knee-jerk criticisms, "flat power button", "bezel too big", "not an ipad", "no apps", etc and "hype-hate". All that hate dominated the consumers impression of the Playbook. And while steep price reductions did help sell the product, it was no commercial success by any means.

"Ahead of it's time" is how I feel about the Playbook. And when BB10 comes to it, it's legacy will be cemented, at least in my books.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-05-13 03:46 PM