I used BlackBerry Playbook (older model) to video dog training class. Videographer held playbook horizontal sometimes and portrait sometimes. The horizontal videos transferred to PC using US cable. The portrait videos transfer with sound only. How do I correct this?
    04-03-14 12:21 PM
    What media player are you using to try and play the video on your PC? If you're using Windows Media Player, try using another player, like VLC. VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!
    04-03-14 02:34 PM
    Thank for note and hint. I do have Windows Media Player and Movie Maker. Neither have worked.

I did as suggested. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! Yes, you are the genius.
    Last edited by Bonnie L Cipollone; 04-03-14 at 03:27 PM. Reason: It worked and I wanted to say thanks.
    04-03-14 03:03 PM
    that's very strange.Try using Quicktime to see if they run as should be. or you may have to "convert the "portrait" vids as a last resort. You can lok at Aimersoft Video Converter (paid) and Freemake (free), and Handbrake (also free). There are Playbook settings in there to help find the culprit/cause.
    04-03-14 03:22 PM