i have the same problem with my machine and I had to sell it
    04-23-14 11:39 PM
    Here, I got a good one for you.
    I had booked an RMA with BlackBerry a couple of months ago to have the camera on my PlayBook repaired when it died from the September 10th update.
    I called them yesterday and talked to Dani, she told me that the action was canceled!
    I said pardon.
    So she made an attempt to contact a higher power, hoping to find more information.
    She then came back on the line and told me that no one was available for 30 minutes.
    So she told me to call back in 30 minutes.
    I asked her if I would be directed back to her to continue the conversation, she said no.
    I then asked her that if I call back in 30 min will I essentially be starting the conversation over again with someone else?
    She said yes!
    I then asked her if someone could call me back at their convenience, she said that option is not available.
    I then told her that I would wait on hold until someone could help me.
    Later....
    Gwen came on line, and I again told her that Richard had approved the RMA.
    That he had sent me a shipping box, and all the proper documentation.
    She told me that the action was canceled.
    I then explained to her that by agreeing to the RMA, a contract has been formed between myself and RIM. I then proceeded to inform her that unless both parties agree to dissolve the contract, then the contract will continue to be valid.
    She then asked me if there was anything else she could help me with.
    I said no.
    She told me to have a good day and hung up on me.

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-26-14 10:14 AM
    Both of my cameras stopped working now, applying pressure to the lens no longer works, gonna have to open playbook.
    05-08-14 01:29 PM
    Ordered a camera assembly from ebay $8.50 US free shipping,, hopefully that'll fix the problem....for now.
    New Digital Camera Flex Cable + Buttons For Blackberry Playbook Side Board
    Camera - "error.4003 picture"-pb-camera.jpg
    05-09-14 03:07 PM
    Ordered a camera assembly from ebay $8.50 US free shipping,, hopefully that'll fix the problem....for now.
    New Digital Camera Flex Cable + Buttons For Blackberry Playbook Side Board
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB camera.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	268977
    Received and installed the new camera and.............same problem....error code .4003 arggg!!
    06-03-14 12:19 PM
    Sad. By the way, I am having a problem where the camera app is showing white-grey bars. Do you think it is related with 4003 error?
    06-03-14 12:57 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 01:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD